57

"Well, it says we have to go right.... I think I have taken this turn before" harry says little distracted and slightly frustrated as he tried to look at the map with one hand on the steering wheel and then at the road ahead.

"Just go straight and then turn right , the next one" Niall says making Harry almost skidding of the road . He swiftly turned the wheel and glanced at Niall with wide eyes as he shrieked "Jesus ! You scared me Niall"

Niall looked at him with nothing , not even a smile although he wanted to giggle out loud at the scared look on Harry's face. He still was pretty mad and heartbroken because of Harry , so he just crossed his arms and looked outside the window .

Harry sighed at Niall's reaction feeling more horrible than ever. He never wanted things to turn this way with them , he loved him will always love him . He only thought he was saving Niall , keeping him away from things that will hurt him but instead landed up getting him hurt and he didn't like the fact that he made him cry.

"I – I am sorry Niall-"he started to apologize , finally able to speak as Niall was not letting him but was cut off by the blonde boy beside him .

"You didn't have to bring me here"Niall said with not even a bit of emotion in his eyes as he looked straight ahead.

Harry could feel the tension in the air , not the good kind as he gulped. He thought making up with Niall will be easy , will not be this hard but he is been given an awful treatment and he is not complaining , no no – he deserves it after what he pulled but right now he feels like he is getting shot down even before he entered the ring.

"Thought you would like to be with your family today" he gets out hoping to let Niall know his best intentions on getting him here. After he learned from Zayn that Niall is not going to his place, he remembered Greg's visit and figured he might be the reason Niall will not be able to see his family. And Harry will not let Niall do that ,especially not because of him.

Niall sighs and looks at Harry with a sad smile as he says " I would , I would like that but not like this"

And Harry wants to cry right now , beg for forgiveness right then and there and he starts "Ni-"

Only to cut off by Niall again as he signs with his arm saying "Take a left from here and straight"

Harry nods following his direction quietly , dropping whatever he was going to say. He feels like Niall just doesn't want to listen to him right now, feels like maybe giving him some space would be for the better.

"Just stop here"Niall instructs after five minutes in front of nice , big house with a small garden in the front. It is not as big as Harry's but a very decent looking one. They both get out of the car and Niall walks towards the gate as Harry carries his suitcase with him following Niall after locking his car.

He watches as Niall goes on his tip toes to ring the bell again and a loud voice comes from inside before the door is pulled open to reveal a tall , older man maybe in his late 40s with brunette hair and pair of tracks smiling widely. As he steps closer he hears the man pulling Niall in a tight embrace making him laugh loudly as he greets "Niall! Son ! About time!"

He releases him from the embrace pushing the door more open as he says "Maura was about to send me to yours , she is going crazy with were is her son?!"

Harry chuckles at his words as Niall says "Oh Daaa! I missed you", making the old man laugh loudly say it back as he ushered them in. Niall walked inside , glancing back at Harry once , twice. The old man coughed making Niall look up at him and then rushed inside. Harry stood there managing to smile as he greeted him going for the handshake "Hey"