My Back Story

My name is Daisy Shimmers. I am a former resident of Shiganshina. I'm sure you have all heard about the Colossal Titan destroying the Wall, therefore letting all the Titans into my hometown. This is my story, the one about how I escaped.

I had a wonderful family. I was an only child with a loving mother and father. I would always listen to them. Well, when I went out to walk around or lay under a tree, I would see the Three. Yes, I used to see Eren, Mikasa and Armin almost all the time. I know what your probably thinking, your probably thinking I was friends with them. No, I wasn't. Your probably wondering why. There are two reasons actually. One, they were two years older than me. And two, I was always really shy, I never even really talked to my relatives,so there was no way I would talk to them.Although I did start to crush on Eren,just a little bit. So, I found a quiet place to sit and rest below a tree on the day the Titans breached. I was sitting around,thinking about random things,when I felt the ground shake. I looked up, and what I saw astonished me. There was a huge Titan peeking over the Wall! I immediately got up after that, and started running for my home.By then the Colossal had destroyed the Wall and were flooding the town.

I made it home to find......my father being eaten by a Titan. I was so scared, I was rooted to where I stood. My mother found me staring at the Titan in rage and sorrow. She hurried me to the boats (almost dragging me), and I just stared at the Titan until I couldn't see it anymore.

We made it to the boats safely. We were some of the few people that made it on the boats. And it happened to be the same boat that Eren, Armin and Mikasa were on. As I watched the Titans flood the town, i knew one thing for sure, I was going to join the army to avenge my father's death.

                                                            ***************************************

I am now 13 years old and have joined the army, like I said I would. I'm only a trainee, but very soon I am going to join the Scouting Regiment. In a few days time, I will hopefully be able to join the boy I have always liked. Hopefully then I will finally be able to talk to him. I already knew about how Eren can turn into a Titan, not that I cared. I still live by the dream of avenging my father, after all the Titans are nothing but creatures that kill for fun. In a short amount of time, I would be the one destroying the Titans, not the Titans destroying us.

       Thanks for reading!

        I hope you liked it! 

Its just something I thought would be fun to write. Maybe I will write a story about Daisy, I don't know.

Anyways, thanks for reading. If you liked this, you should try my other story. It's called Daddy, and its my first story. Its also supposed to be really funny.

                       Seeya!