GACHA WORLD GUIDE

Heya, just something... For people who are new in the Gacha Fandom..

First up, when you finish the tutorial Ellie puts you through, tap on the gift icon next to the options button at the home screen.

You will receive the following:

2,500 - Gems
15 - 5 Star Tickets
7 - 6 Star Tickets
1000 - Stones of each element
500 - Gems of each element
5 - Rainbow Crystals

After you've gotten that, let me explain what you need to know about the game.

THE HOMEPAGE

So at the very top of your screen, is a picture of your Gacha Summoner (your character), your level, the amount of EXP you have, the amount of EXP you need to level up, and the amount of coins and gems you have

> If you tap on your character's picture, it will take you to the Hero Menu.

> If you tap on the Gold, it will bring you to the "Other" section of the "Fashion Shop."

> Tapping on the Gem will bring you to the "Gem Shop."

Now just below that is the "Gacha World News." It'll basically just show you the change log, an invite to join their community, and a suggestion to play Neko Gacha.

Below the News, to the left (your left) are "Change" and "Profile"

The "Change" one allows you to change your homepage character, from the default one (Ellie the fairy) to any 5 star and 6 star character you want (note, characters you haven't Gacha'd/obtained yet will not show up).

The "Profile" one takes you to your character's profile, where you can change your character's pose, the background, and others. You can even change their name if you want.

The numbers below your avatar is your "Arena Info," you can take a screenshot of this and submit it to Lunime's Facebook group to add it to the list of NPC opponents in the Arena. (Note that you have a certain rank to achieve, for more info, check their Facebook page for the requirements.)

The badges right next to those numbers, signifies your Rank in the Arena.

And finally, if you tap in the Gacha Icon (the Gashapon ball just above "Element"), you can "Choose a faction." I'm not entirely sure what it's for, since I never bothered with it.

Now going back to the homepage, and below the News to the right are the Leaderboards, Achievements, Statistics, and Options. (I'm pretty sure you already know the deal with the leaderboards, and statistics, so I don't have to explain it.)

Achievements

Achievements are a great way to get gems. As you can see, there are only 6 categories; Story, Arena, Boss, Tower, Level, and Gacha.