Okay, But AU That...

(very sorry for not updating for a while. WattPad was being a butt to me, but i'm back~)

A Hamilton AU that...

Instead of Angelica loveless-ly marrying some other dude and instead of Laurens marrying another girl , what if both of them were forced into a loveless marriage together?

Like, if Laurens actually kind of had some sort of relationship with Alexander throughout those very... Gay letters, then he probably liked him....

And Angelica loved him too, but they were put into a loveless marriage together. Just imagine...

Just imagine after the song Angelica sang in Eliza and Alexander's wedding, she gets out of the room for a second and bumps into Laurens just feeling very down. (probs crying too. maybe. that's what i saw in a bonus after a Satisfied animatic)

And then when Angelica finds out about Laurens and Hamilton's letters and that he likes him too, I like to imagine that she's not mad at all because they're basically going through the same things. In the wedding, she saw him sad because he was heartbroken, like her. They eventually talk things out and even when they're married, they literally just act like best friends.

So Laurens just goes to war and stuff blah blah blah blahhhhhhh and Angelica goes overseas to see her sister, along with Hamilton. When Laurens dies, she gets a huge grief over his death too, but Hamilton just looked like he lost a part of his life and all.

And ye, I honestly need to see if their's an AU of this on tumblr or smth.

(and before you ask........ I prefer bottom! Laurens--)

alright now someone make a fanfic of this AU i need it.