ViLlAgE oF TeNsHi

With Ten ten
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It has been two weeks since our leader has return to us. Tonight we celebrate our leader, Tenten Fuyutsuki!!!!" Everyone cheered as Tenten walked into the room.

"It's good to be back everyone. I understand that there's not as many of us as there use to be and I understand that I am the head of the Fuyutsuki clan but I am deeply sorry that I will not be here for long, for it would put the rest of you in danger. That is why when it is time for me to leave Tsuruko will be the one in charge until the day I can come back and stay for good. As for now lets make today's celebration the best we've ever had." Everyone cheered again as the feast started.

Tenten silently left the room and sat outside looking at the full moon. As she felt a cold breeze past by she slowly closed her eyes and whispered "The time has come to accept my fate and move on from the past. For now and forever may love never come, for it will only gets in my way to free my people and lift this darkness. Time has come and time will go but I pray that one day time will stop and it will all end. That we will all be set free."

"You already know the way to lift the darkness. Why is it that you haven't lifted it yet?" a voice broke the silence.

"Tsuruko, I know that I know the way to break the darkness but the cost of it at this moment," Tenten sighed "It's just that... It's just to much, to risky, dangerous even, do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"Yeah I understand. Come on we should head back inside. Their going to start asking where you've been soon." Tsuruko said.

They both got up and went back to the dinning room.

Konoha
~~~~~~~~
"It's only been two week since Tenten left on this journey of hers and you already fail 2, I repeat TWO DAMN MISSIONS!!!!! How, just how does one of Konoha's best team fail two missions in two weeks. I gave you a mission, a simple B-Rank mission to deliver a scroll to Suna and return back, and let's not forget that that was just the first week since Tenten has been gone, and you FAILED THE MISSION!!!! Week two of her temporary leave I sent you on another mission. Seeing as you all failed your last mission I gave you another very simple C-Rank mission. AGAIN you FAILED and all you had to do was deliver some DAMN medication to a patient that is in a small town not far from here. HOW DO YOU FAIL TWO MISSIONS IN TWO WEEKS, STRAIGHT!!!!!!! What in the world has happened to this team?" Tsunade had asked with a facial expression that was a cross between anger and disappointment.

"I'm not sure Hokage-Sama. Our youthful team is not a youthful since our beautiful flower has left." Gai-Sensei said with a low voice.

"Just," Tsunade sighed "Just get out. Temari will be here with Shikamaru soon to discuss what the best next move will be so we can get back that scroll that you all fail to deliver to Gaara."

Gai and Lee winched at every word she dragged out as Neji's face was blank.

"Hai" they said as they walked out. As they were leaving the Hokage's building (what ever its called) they ran into Temari and Shikamaru.

"Hey guys how's it going? Where's Tenten I haven't seen her in a while?" Temari asked. She noticed that they all looked down.

"U-um the youthful blossom has decided to take a leave to, how do I say this, find herself." Lee said

"huh? Find herself." Temari questioned

"yeah, she did leave a letter to Neji though. Although I don't know what it says." Lee answered again

"Wait, let me get this straight. Tenten left the village to go" find herself" and left a letter with Neji."

" That is correct my youthful friend."

"Okay first of all please don't call me that and second, Neji we need to talk later. I will send a message letting you know where to met up and I expect you to be on time." with that Temari and Shikamaru continue their journey to the hokage's office.

__--¤¥¤--__

I'm finally updating this story

I wanna thank AnimeLioness for the beautiful cover.

And thank you all for reading I hope you enjoyed it.