Chapter 3 : will he choose me

[Monday , 9:50 in class 1-A]

"I-introduce m-myself?" I said while my hands were shaking. Everybody was looking at me , no everybody was staring at me. My hands started shaking harder. "Why am I always stressing so hard in situations like this" I thought. Then I saw a boy in the right corner of the class , he had blue hair and blue eyes.
He smiled at me. He is kind off cute, his smile made me calmer. But it isn't the time to think about that.
"Im l/n f/n , I just moved here. Now I live with my grandmother. Hope we all can be friends"
I felt better and relieved after talking.

"Great , there is a place next to Aoyama. There in the right corner" the teacher said.
I took place . At the table for me sits a girl with short black/blue hair. She turned around and said "hi , My name is Gotou Moka. Call me how you want."
"nice to meet you , Gotou" I replied

And directly we started with mathematics

Everyone took their notebooks , so did I.
The teacher wrote some exercises on the chalkbord. Everyone sighed but I didn't.
"Who wants to try ?"
I raised my finger and did all of the exercises at once. I kind off of helped my classmates. Only 5 minutes left for the next lesson. I looked to my left , the boy with blue hair was cleansing his pencils and pens.
So his name is Aoyama , sounds familiar ; I thought.
The bell rang , the next lesson was P.E.

[Girls changing room , 10:10]

There are also girls from other classes and they are looking to me. This time it wasn't my imagination.
"Looks like the new granny is here too" one of them said. I ignored them.
I was ready and went outside , Gotou shouted : "[y/n]" .
As for asking me to wait so I did.
"Don't mind these mean girls" she said
"why should I " , and I grinned .

[Time skip to after we warmed up]

"Today we are going to play football" said the P.E teacher. All the boys started cheering.
We went outside because the weather was good. "Now we have a new classmate , we are even. I want you to make groups of two consisting of a girl and boy." Oh no , I did make a girl-friend. But I don't know any of the boys. Maybe Aoyama-kun? I turned to look for him but all the girls made a circle around him.
Aoyama-kun escaped from the girls.
He looked so funny jumping away from them. But it looks like he's getting closer to me?

Was he coming to me?