3- Chocolate brownies

--Your POV--
You woke up startled by morty texting you. You grabbed your phone.

Morty: want to come to mine to bake brownies :)
You: I'll be there in 5 minutes :3

Conversation ended.

You got dressed into a pair of leggings and a long sleeved F/C shirt. You then walked up to mortys and ricks house to bake.

You knocked and rick opened the door with a apron on. Then morty came and stood next to him.

"We have this powder stuff that you just need to add a egg and vegetable oil to make. Then you cook of course.

You got all the stuff out.

Rick poured the powder into the bowl.

Morty did the vegetable oil.

You cracked a small egg into the powders bowl and morty started mixing  for 5 minutes and then you started to mix. Some got onto your fingers. Without warning, rick grabbed your arm and licked off the brownie mixture.

Morty looked at rick, pulled you over to him and he kissed you.

"Boys stop...." I shouted and tried to hide my red face. I then passed the bowl back to morty so he could mix it more.

Rick and Morty just looked at each other the whole time which kind of scared me. I know they have a crush on me and they can't hide it.

Pretty much my whole life when I guess.

--Ricks POV--
Man, I have never seen myself be so brave by doing that. I guess I really like Y/N.

She is cute, she even when red a bit when I licked her.

Actually why did I do that?

Eh. I'll just put the brownies in the oven.

--Mortys POV--
I kissed her so rick knows y/n is my property and my property only.

I mean, why does rick love a teenage girl who is about my age... it's weird.