We Meet Again :D (One-shot)

P.S: "We meet again :D" is a One-shot of my two favorite brothers meeting again...I might make a story out of this afterwards but with the exams comin' up and me being sick a lot I might take a while, but I'll make sure to but a few one-shots up once and a while and let you know when I decide to quit (discontinue) a story.

Neamar Wyvern & Nyx Wyvern belong to me (c) ME!!!<#3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neamar gasped at the wide-eyed person in shock. Was this really Nyx, His little brother?

"Nyx?" Neamar stepped closer slowly "Is that really you?"

Once Neamar got a better look he finally noticed that Nyx was crying and had a small smile on his face.

"Yeah. Neamar, I can't believe I finally found you!" Nyx cried even more and ran to his brother in pure happiness. Neamar gladly embraced his long lost brother as tears of his own fell from his face. They embraced for what felt like hours before they finally let go so that Nyx could ask a very important question.

"Where's everyone else? Where's Tzvi, Tenebraes, and the twins?" Nyx questioned.

"We've been staying with a nice guy our age named Nea. Come on I'll bring you home!" Neamar exclaimed with a bright smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! How was it? :D I did this in class so I understand if it's bad T-T  Oh I also wrote a bit more continuing so I'll let you see it. IT'S BELLOW! <3 :D

Around an hour later of driving and walking they arrived at a BIG and quite fancy looking house (or mansion *sweatdrop*).

~おやすみ ~!<#3    Oyasumi ~!<#3