Chapter 6

Emily's POV

Dropping my head in my hands feeling ashamed of what alison just told me. And also because I'm feeling my hangover. But mostly feeling disappointed with myself.

"Alison I am so sorry for what happened, anytime I drink I tend to get a little possessive than usual".

"I know you didn't but..."

"But what?"

She looked down at her hands standing up off the bed and in front of me.

"I think that we should give each other some space for a while."

Laughing without any humor in my voice I said "Why would I do that?"

"Because that's what I want emily and you have to respect that."

I stood up standing above her. I was about to protest but I thought better of it and just nodded bending down putting on my shoes.

"I'll see you later alison." with that I walked out her room passing a woman in the living room staring at me with a startled look. I nodded in her direction and continued my way out the front door.

Alison's POV

I watched as she speed down the road from my window, then being interrupted by a knock on my door I turned to the intruder.
"Honey who was that girl I saw just now?"

"Oh hey mom uhh that was emily, she was here helping me study and we fell asleep so I told her she could stay the night."

"OK sweetie just let me know next time OK?"

"Mhm." She stared at me then asked "are you alright alison you seem a little tense?"

"Yeah mom im fine, I'm just gonna go take a shower then I'll help you make breakfast."

"OK hun." She walked out leaving me to my thoughts.

Emily scared the crap outta me last night. I was honestly scared of her. I looked in the mirror at my arm seeing the marks from her fingernails. I sighed looking away and getting ready to shower.

Emily's POV

Monday morning the day that  starts a brand new week. Which means new school week also. I haven't spoken to alison for the rest of the weekend giving her the "space" that she said she so dearly needed... whatever that meant. So I spent my weekend with Samara doing things that's so ungodly I think the lord is disgusted with us. Thinking about it makes me laugh. "Hehe"

"Okay you're either reminiscing about a good fuck or you're just going crazy em."

I spin around to be greeted with noels charming smile that every girl swoons for. Well except me cuz you know ew.

"Well the first one is correct my
dude."He wrapped his arm around my shoulders." Ohhh tell me who was it?"

I stared at him like he was crazy. "Man who else could it be but Samara." I shook my head walking ahead of him to go to my locker. "Oh I thought after the club you'd probably find a hottie and sleep with." He rose his brows up and down teasingly. I chuckled.

"I did go to a hottie's house afterwards but nothing happened she was being stingy so I bounced out then went to Samara's house. Things went pretty good if you ask me."

As I said that I saw alison at her locker. "Uhh noel imma catch ya later I gotta go talk to someone."
I walked away and up to alison.

"Hey"

She turned around to see me only to turn her back on me again. "I thought I told you space emily." She said with an exasperated sigh.

I smirked and stood beside her, my back to the locker beside hers with one of my foot bent against it.

"Yes you did and I recall giving you the weekend now I'm done giving you space what more can you need."

Rolling her eyes at me which I find to be hot as hell. "A lot considering what happened between us the other day."

I sighed and turned fully towards her.

"I apologized for that, what more do you want from me." She slammed her locker and looked at me.

"Absolutely nothing at this point." She began walking away but I grabbed her arm holding her back.

"I'm tired of you walking away from me love what can I do to stop you from doing that?"

She pulled her arm from my grip. "Stop being so damn possessive over me I'm not your girlfriend." With that she walked away.

Like & comment hoes

Mick