Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning with a headache not remembering where I am or what happened. The only thing I can remember is going to a club with noel and Jessi our close friend and we kinda got a little carried away. I looked at my surrounding and find that I'm not in my room. This room has a lot of paris theme shit. I looked beside me in the strangers bed to see who's house I was in but to find it empty. I jumped up and started putting my shoes on when I heard the room door open and in walks alison. I sighed out of relief seeing a familiar face and not some random chick that I fucked. "Hey your awake." she smiled in my direction her teeth shining like a star making me loose my breath for just a second. "Uhh yeah I just got up not even five minutes ago."She nodded her head at me with a crooked smile. "You dont remember much huh."I gave her a confused looked. "No not really just bits and pieces ."

💭💭💭💭💭

Blinding lights shined in the darkened club, music beating in my ears and a bottle whiskey in front of me. Noel and Jessi are on the dance floor being grinded on by two women. I wasn't really feeling the vibe to dance but I was sure getting wasted. "Hey sexy why the pouty face." I looked beside me a brunette with short hair looking like dora smiling like she's the fucking shit when she actually looks like shit. "Not interested." I said sipping my glass not sparring her a second glance. I can see her out of the corner of my eyes as she rolled hers and got up stalking away. I downed the remaining of my alcohol feeling fucked and got up over to noel. " I'm heading out I'm getting tired of seeing you and Jessi's boners." He laughed and said "Are you sure you look Kinda out of it I can drive you home."I shook my head"Nah I'm good dude Ill see you guys tomorrow." I walked out the club stumbling to my car. I drove until I stopped in front of a house, getting out I just stood there at the car then I took my phone out my pocket scrolling through my contacts looking for 'future wife'. Dailing the number I waiting for it to be picked up. At the fourth ring I hear a melodic groggy voice. "Hello?" "I'm outside ." I said with a smile. "What? Why are you outside?" I can hear the confusion in her voice. " I wanna see  you. " "OK I'll be down in a sec."

Alison's POV
I walked out my room down the stairs going to the front door. There I see emily leaning on her car looking like she can barely hold herself up. "What are you doing here emily its 3am in the morning." She stared me for a minute before speaking. "I'm drunk and I drove here your house is nearest from the club so I just came here...plus I really wanted to see you." She said with a seductive smile making me blush. " OK c'mon let go inside I'm getting cold out here in shirts and a tank top." I grabbed a hold of her hand helping her inside my house and up the stairs to my room. Successfully getting there I sat her on my bed, kneeling down to take her shoes off. "You know if you wanna see me naked all you have to do is ask."standing up I shook my head. "I don't." She shrugged her shoulders laying back on the bed. I switched the light off and climbed on the other side. I turned my back to emily trying to drift off to unconscious. But that was hard when I felt her pulled me closer into her groin feeling a boner I stiffened started to get nervous. She kissed my shoulder to the nape of my neck going up to my jaw then the corner of my mouth. "Em you're drunk go to sleep." She didn't listen as she continues to peck the corner of my mouth till she fully reached my lips. She kept kissing me pausing when she realized I'm not returning her kiss. With her lips still mushed to mine she opened her eyes an spoke.

" Kiss me back."

"Em stop your drunk and you have a girlfriend."

"But I want you and I usually get what I want Alison and what I want is for you to kiss me back."

"No"

She glared at me with red eyes and a look I've never seen before.

"What?"

"No emily I will not be the girl you cheat on your girlfriend with."

She forcefully turned me on my back and straddles me, grabbing my upper arm so tight I feel her fingernails digging in my arm"

"I don't like being rejected Alison and I'd hate to think that you are rejecting me right now. Are you?

Tears swell in my eyes but they never fall. As I was too scared to even utter a word

"Em you're hurting are please let me go."

Realising what's she's doing she softened her gaze and releases her grip from my arm.

I-Im sorry Ali I didn't mean it I'm just drunk and I'm not my self... I'm sorry I'll just go home."

She got up going to put back her shoes on.

"No em stay you can't drive like this, I won't let you drive like this. Just stay and you can leave in the morning." She stopped and look at me and nodded .

"OK I'll stay. I'm really sorry al's."

"Its  okay." She came back in bed and laid there keeping her distance from me.

TBC 

Like & comment hoes

Mick