-lilly-

I stood in the shower and let the hot water roll down my face, feeling like it was the same temperature as the tears that had rolled all the way down my neck prior to my shower. I didn't even want to look in the mirror later..nor even get out of the shower but I knew I had to do it. If I didn't, he'd just beat down the door like he had done a million times before.

"I'm going out, love. See you soon" I hear over the shower. His voice sickens me but I mumble a response and lean into the wall as relief washed over me quickly but even then, all I could do was let the tears fall quickly as I slid into the floor and sobbed. I glanced over all the scars and freshly forming bruises on my arms and stomach, the ones on my legs recently fading away.

Nonetheless, I was in love with Jason. Nothing could change that. I knew he was just nervous about our upcoming wedding.

I shut off the water and wrapped a towel around my sopping wet hair as well as one around my thin body. I waltzed into my bedroom humming happily. I dressed myself in sweatpants and a longsleeved shirt then tied my hair up into a messy bun and boy did I look unattractive. I applied concealer to the bruise forming under my eye, a ping of pain flashing in me. Not only from the physical pain but also the pain of slowly losing my hope in Jason. He loves me, deep down. I know he does.

I grab a blanket and nestle onto our bed in the one bedroom apartment. I turned on Netflix, scrolling through the Disney movies I had saved on my account.  I decided on my all time favorite movie, Geek Charming.

"Hurry Nerd!" Dillan squealed at Josh on the tv.  I laughed softly when he replied with "I prefer the term Film Geek, thank you very much Diva" I heard the door knob jiggle and quickly shut off the movie and left it on the Netflix home screen, knowing he hated Disney movies.

I heard a chuckle from outside the door "Lil, I forgot my keys, could you let me in please?" he asked and I smiled at this. I happily got up and opened the door for him, hugging him tightly "Hey baby" he said in a low and fake tone. My shoulders slumped slightly and I let go of my tight hold on him. "I love you darling, but wheres my lunch?" he says. I look at him quizzically then realise I was supposed to make lunch today. Oops..

"Seriously Lilly?" he asks, his stare turning cold in my direction. I didn't mean to forget. "Its seriously just a meal, its not that difficult to remember." I nodded my head, feeling a rock lodge itself in my throat.

Soon enough I felt his hand come down onto my freshly washed skin and the stinging sensation burned through me. I felt my eyes water but I refused to let him know he was hurting me.

Then I heard another hit come down..but I never felt it. I looked up and saw a stranger standing in the door that was still home from Jason returning home. Jasons eyes were full of rage as he held his jaw, sitting in the floor.

   But the strange mans eyes were different..they were softer. I couldn't tell what he was thinking but I saw the worried expression on his face as he looked down at my short 18 year old figure. "are you okay miss?" he asked me timidly. I just nodded my head slowly, wanting him to leave already. I pushed him out of the door completely. "I'm fine, thank you" I say and give him a small smile before shutting the door in his face, turning around to a livid Jason.

~~~~~~~¿¿¿¿~~~~~~~

So chapter one is done..i need a book cover but im the least creative person on earth.

Qotd:crushing on anyone? If so, why?

Aotd:oml yess. He's nice, funny, extremely smart. He makes me smile every time he's around me and he has these amazing blue eyes that I adore. I love how he treats me as a great friend even though he knows about my feelings for him and even though I asked him to Hoco.