Untitled Part 2

--- Yuu's P.O.V ---

I was walking to school and then i saw Mika. I ran towards her and then we started to talk. " Hi Mika." I said to her and put her phone away. " Hello Yuu-Chan." " Oh yeah, because you are new, we have gym at the end of the day excpet for Wednesday." Then Mika yawned and she sounded like a cat, it was just so freaking cute. How can someone be so freaking cute. " Oh, um are you tired." I asked her. " Oh, yes kinda but not really, i had like 5 hours of sleep." " Why" 

" Well i was texting my only two friends from my last school." Then she fell on the ground, she must of tripped on her own feet. " Are you ok." She nodded. I held out my hand for her to grab. She took it and pulled me down. She started to laugh, which was really pretty, maybe i like both genders, boys and girls. " Sorry that i pulled you down i thought it would be funny and it was." Me and Mika both got up and made it to school.

---Time Skip---Still Yuu's P.O.V---

It was lunch time and me and Mika was walking to the cafeteria, but she had to use the bathroom. " Um, Yuu-Chan i have to use the bathroom brb." I nodded and she went to the bathrooms, she was out of my sight but then i had to use the bathroom.

I was walking in the boy bathroom, and my eyes widen. I saw Mika, why is she in the boy bathroom. She turns around, " Y-Yuu-Chan, what are you doing here i thought you didnt need to use the bathroom." Mika just look at me awkwardly. " Well, i do now and also why are you in the boys bathroom." She looks at the ground, " Well, i am actually a boy." My eyes widen, theres no way in hell that she is a boy. " B-but you..wait..what?" She sits down on the floor and pat the ground wanting me to sit down. " Ok i will explain, at my first school, i was dressed in the boy uniform but i got bullied by people cause i looked like a girl and acted like a girl, so at my second school, i dressed in the girls uniform and i met two people that knew that i was a boy but didnt judge me on it......then someone else found out and told everyone and then i got bullied again and then i moved here." Mika continues looking at the ground. Now i uderstand, well i kinda do like Mika's personality, so i guess i dont like girls and boys. " I will understand if you dont like me, everyone at my old school thought that i was straight cause they thought that i was a girl, but im gay and at my first school everyone also picked on me for that..so everyone there is a homophobic." Wait Mika is also gay, cool. " I dont care if you are gay or a boy, because im also gay and also people shouldnt bully people that they cant control." Mika look up at me and smiles. " R-really." He turns his entire body to face me. I put my thumb on his cheeks to wipe awat his tears, and then he blushes. " Really, and plus you are really nice." I looked at his lips and then i started to lean in and i kissed Mika. He blushed and started to kiss back, he both pulled away and blushed. " M-maybe we should go to the lunch room, before we miss lunch." Mika grabs his backpack. " S-sure." 

Then we both starting to walk to the cafeteria.

___________________________________________________________

Sorry that it took long to update this one and all my other fanfictions, its because first i went to my cousins house from Tuesday to Thursday and second i Couldnt think of anything well bye my Cherry Blossoms.