Chapter 4: The Stranger

Author's Pov

Hey guys I just want to shout out that I really enjoys your guys comment about the story and how it is going so I will might add a new attire to this character from a anime that I just watched today.  It's called Darker than black. When I saw this anime today I was just wow especially the main characters masked. I know that some of you notice that I love trench coat a lot because I am always like putting it on the character's attire. So I am going to add the masked here because it matches a lot with the black trench coat and I hope you enjoy this chapter:)

Y/n Pov

When I made my way through the forest finding the ruin or temple for the relics slashing every single grimm I came to face I notice something was wrong with me. Because everytime I made a swing with my sword it feels like it was about to crack. When I kept focused on my sword it has dent on it. I scanned and notice that some parts of it is broken. Now my sword won't be fixed anymore.

Y/n: "Sigh... So much for my grimm slayer" I said to myself because I found this weapon out in the forest for I don't know how many years. But I guess somethings are just not meant to last long. When I was thinking about my sword I just place grimmslayer on the ground and leave him where it was then proceed ahead. I kept walking and walking nothing yet to fight or hear. I forgot about Ruby and Weiss I wonder if their fine. Then suddenly I heard a piece of cloth tore off. And I look at my surround nothing to be seen. Then I notice it was my trench cloth.

Y/n: "Damn why do I have to leave my other stuff behind" When I was complaining I heard a voice from behind me.

???: "Don't worry I got you cover hehe.." When I heard that voice I knew who's belongs to it. When I turn around and I can't believe it's him

Y/n: "You! what do you want!?" I yelled at him only for me to get laugh out of him.

???: "Oh dear still the feisty one eh? Okay let's get to the catch I know that your taking a initiation to this school and I am here to make an offer". He said with a smirk.

Y/n: "And that's?" I said giving him a death glare.

???: "Come back to us leave this dream of yours and work for us again. The queen would be please when you come and also here's your gear back that you left behind." He throw me my old gear back to me and I look at him.

???: "I don't even how you even carry that sword of yours it's very tricky to use if you don't mind asking my opinion." I look back at him.

???: "So what it would be?" He ask me with a smug on his face.

Y/n: "No.."

???: "What's that?"

Y/n: "No! I won't do it. Your so called queen of yours killed thousand of innocent people and you made believe that I was fighting for good? Well my answer is no!" I sad angrily.

???: "Well she did said that you might said that so (looking up to the sky with a smirk) I will take my leave and be back for you with some friends. You can keep your gear I don't to carry them again." He said and I run up to him about to attack him with my sword but he throws a smoke bomb blinding me so I can't see him. When the smoke comes out his gone.

Y/n: "Damn it" I said to myself and I look back to my gear and I picked my masked that comes with it. I looked to my pile of gear and saw my torn half masked.

I then looked at all of my other gear checking if there ever been tampered

I then checked my old trench coat and it seems fine. I then checked my old buddy here Rose Blade (Is this a good name because I just come up with this name while I was writing) I checked at base part of grip handle if the dust container still works. I then inserted some dust and I press a button on the of the handle and the dust I inserted emits. So I put my trench coat and my masked and sheathed my sword and put it at my back hanging and proceed ahead to the forest.

To be continue....