Interest

3rd Pov

The moment when Weiss arrived after getting her gear she proceeded in front of the class and went on her stance. Everyone on her team cheer for her.

Yang: "Go Weiss"

Blake: "Fight well" Blake said while holding a a team RWBY flag.

Ruby: "Represent Team RWBY!" Ruby yelled and it annoyed Weiss.

Weiss: "Ruby! I am trying to focus here" She yelled at her. The moment when Port release the lock from the cage a boar grimm rush in and try to tackle Weiss. Weiss then dodge and slash the boar's armor but it was ineffective. The boar then turn around and look straight back at Weiss.

Port: "Haha wasn't expecting that were you?" He laugh.

Ruby: "Hang in there Weiss" Weiss then charged at boar but the boar shake its head making Weiss stagger and went left of it. Then her weapon got stuck from the boar tusk. Weiss then try to pull her weapon out.

Ruby: "Come on Weiss show him who's boss?" Weiss then looked at her with a anger look and when she look back her weapon was flew across the classroom and the boar hit her and causing her to fall back.

Port: "hoho what are you going to do right now without your weapon?" The boar then charged at Weiss and Weiss dodge the ram. Weiss then run to her weapon only for her to slip and the boar did jump in the air and rolls fast and head straight for Weiss. Weiss then close her only for her to hear a blade hit the boar. When she open her eyes she saw Y/n stab the boar through the armor with his Rose Blade.

Port: "Oh right through the armor" He was amazed when he saw what Y/n done. Y/n then look at Port and looked at him and said.

Y/n: "Professor no offense but can you please stop talking a lot during a mid battle here because the tone you speaking is pretty annoying and have trust on my team sometimes" After what he said Port thought what he did.

Port: "Your right Mr. L/n I do sometimes intend to talk a lot to make you guys laugh and sorry"

Y/n: "It's fine we all make mistakes" Y/n then looked at Weiss and offer his hand to her and she accept. Weiss then blush how Y/n save her from the boar deadly rolling attack.

Weiss: "I'm fine it's just..." Weiss then looks where Ruby and looks at her mad and she walks out of the classroom since class has been dismissed. Y/n looked at Ruby seeing her face that she is concern of Weiss. Everybody then stand up and Y/n towards Ruby and she looked at Y/n with a sad face

Y/n: "Ruby I know that you tried to help but you can't always command her and the rest of us like that. I know that your only a beginner in being a leader but you can't always rely on yourself and what commands you given. You have to trust your teammates sometimes that's what make its a team" Ruby then look up to you and said.

Ruby: "Your right Y/n I know what I had it's just I thought when I yelled at her what she is doing I thought I was doing the right thing but I wasn't I am such a terrible leader". That made look at her and said.

Y/n: "Ruby your wrong I think your a great leader Ruby." She then looks at you and smile a little. "Ruby everyone will always a mistake. Ruby this is only the first day you can't let yourself get bummed out about. Ruby always remember this mistakes is what makes us strong and failure will always be there. And if there's failure there is always a success in the ending". Y/n smiles at Ruby and patted her head.

Ruby: "Thanks for cheering me up Y/n" Ruby then hugged and Y/n and blushed while Y/n stroke her hair. After that Y/n went say goodbye to Ruby and headed his direction. While Ruby still standing there she heard voice right behind her.