I Wonder

2D's pov:
I was in my room and I was sitting on my bed. 'I wonder if I can kill that whale' I thought to myself while looking at the beast outside my window. I sighed. I wonder what would happen if I escaped. Would Murdoc catch me and then beat me up? Will he try to find me? Would he even care? I looked at the clock on the wall of my underwater bedroom. 'It's 8:45 right now, so I have to wait till 9:00 because that's when Muds sleeps or at least tries to' I said in my head.

~Time Skip~

Right now it's 8:56. I wonder if Muds is asleep. I walked into the elevator and went up to Murdoc's room. I opened his bedroom door a little and peeked through. He wasn't there. All of a sudden I hear footsteps. I quickly but quietly ran and hid behind the corner of the wall. The footsteps were Murdoc's. I watched him go into his room and then he closed the door. I turned back around but I bumped into Cyborg. "2D, what are you doing out of your room?" Cyborg asked. "Oh I-I was just getting a glass of water." I lied. She nodded and then walked past me. I sighed in relief and headed back to the elevator. I went up to the storage room and I grabbed a gun. I then went back into the elevator and then went to the main entrance of this crappy beach that Gorillaz call home. I walked out of the door and walked onto the sand. I aimed the gun at the whale and then I pulled the trigger. The whale cried in pain. I think I killed it I mean it's just floating there and it's not moving at all. 

I then walked back in and I found Murdoc standing there. "Oi, faceache! What do you think you were doin?!" He yelled. I didn't answer. "DULLARD!" He screamed. "O-o-oh I was just out shootin this gun 'ere." I said and tried to walk past Murdoc but he stepped in front of me. He punched me in the face, causing me to fall on the ground. "You shouldn't let him treat you like this." Noodle's words stormed around in my head. I miss her so much. "You're right." I quietly mumbled so that only I could hear myself. I got up and punched Murdoc. He looked at me and he grabbed an empty beer bottle and smashed it. He was coming closer and I dashed outside the door and onto the sand once again. I looked behind me and Murdoc was chasing me. He was catching up. In a blink of an eye, I was pushed onto the ground. Murdoc sat on top of me and he cut my arm, cheek, and chest. The cuts were deep and the blood was running down. I struggled to push him off of me but I succeeded. I ran back inside and I took the lift back to my room. I locked my door and slid down to the floor.