Chapter 1

Hey y'all my name is Jhene Jones. I live in Chicago, Illinois. I'm 17 and I'm a Senior. I'm puerto Rican and black. I have hazel eye that I inherited from my mother. I'm 5'5 and I'm single. I only have one friend and her name is unique. we go wayyy back. I'm the only child. I'm glad I was the only child because I won't want my brother or sister to go through what I'm going through. my mother is a well known crackhead that will do anything to get her drugs. she chooses drugs over me all the time. she doesn't even feed me. my father is...um.... a very sick person that I don't even want to talk about right now. I think you know enough about me now I need to start getting ready for school. Tomorrow is the first day.

I walked around my raggedy apartment to start getting my stuff ready for school. I saw my mom passed out on the couch. it wasn't a surprise. I didn't see my dad so I'm guessing that he is gone. "Good" I said to myself because I knew I could take a shower in peace.

I headed to the bathroom and started running my water. It was cold like usual because my parent don't pay the bills. I really need a job.

I got out the tub and started to put on my clothes. I wore a dingy red shirt that I had since I was a freshman, some khaki shorts and some flip flops. I have nice long hair so I wore it in a high bun with a bang. this was the best I can do for the first day of school. It's Pitful right?

When I walk Into the school my best friend Unique was waiting for me.

"Hey Girl" Said Unique

"Hey" I said dryly

Unique was very pretty. she's light skinned and has long hair that she had just dyed honey blonde. she's 5'0 with a BIG booty.

"Why you so sad girl it's the first day of school. you suppose to be turnt up!" She said making me laugh. before I got to response somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw this FINE boy.....

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

INSTAGRAM: _ leelooo_