Chapter 23

Jhene P.O.V

I woke up at 9:21 am and noticed that Torrian wasn't by my side. I was pissed because we got a appointment today to see what we were having. but I guess he got up early and got to handling his business. I got up to pee , I swear these twins be pissing every minute of the day. I gotta love them tho. I can't wait to see what I'm having. Torrian need to get here...like right know! I tried to call his phone but it kept going straight to voicemail. like wtf! I hope he gets here before 12 because that's the time our appointment is.

I went to tyti's room to see what she was doing. she was still sleeping. I woke her up so she can eat breakfast and get dress. she was going to her moms house while we go to the appointment. me and Torrian agreed to let her go because we feel that she needs to know her real mother. plus it look like she cleaned her self up and stoppe the drugs.

I cooked egg, bacon, and pancakes for breakfast. I was mixing the pancakes mix when I felt hands around my waist. I just knew It was Torrian.

"GoodMorning bae" he said while kissing my cheek.

"GoodMorning" I said with a attitude.

"Wassup with the attitude lil ma"

He said while pulling me close to him.

"I don't have one" i said

"I don't like it when you lie to me. just keep it 100" he said

" I hate waking up without you on my side. it makes me feel like something happened to you." I said trying not to look him in the eye.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that you felt like that. that's exactly why I need you to tell me how you be feeling. I won't know until you tell me wassup. I promise that I will wake up by your side or tell you where I'm about to go. okay?"

"Okay" I said and started back cooking. We all ate talked and laughed.

--------------------------------

We dropped tyti off at her mothers house. she seemed kinda funny actin but I think I'm just over reacting. we made it to the hospital within 25 min. I was kinda nervous. I guess Torrian felt my nervousness and he held my hand tighter. we waited for 10 minutes in the waiting room.

"Jhene Jones" the nurse called. me and Torrian got up quickly. As soon we walked in I had to lay on the hospital bed while they started rubbing some cold jelly on stomach. I started to hear heartbeats and I got excited.

"Ma'am your having a girl and a boy!" the doctor pronounced. I looked at the monitor and immediately started to cry. I can't believe I'm carrying TWO beautiful creatures inside of me. I looked over at Torrian and he was smiling so damn hard! all I could do Is start laughing.

"I love it! what are we going to name my princess and my lil nigga?" he asked me.

"Te'Haryi (boy) & Te'Kharyi (girl) "I said

"Shid if you like it than I love it" Torrian said then we left. we had to go pick up tyti from her mothers house. we rode there in a comfortable silence. I was so tired. when we pulled up infront of Sarah's house their was polices everywhere. we hopped out the car as fast as we could. we noticed them carrying out a small body on a stretcher. I just knew it was tyti.

"Noooooo!" I yelled. this can't be happening right now....

VOTE AND COMMENT

INSTAGRAM : _LEELOOO_