Chapter 11

Torrian P.O.V

I Haven't really been telling Jhene the truth. I have a reason for why moved down here. Yea I moved down here to further my empire but.... I also came down here to get closer to my daughter. I know I should have told her when she asked about me and my life but I didn't know if I could trust her. I think I'm going to tell her today before she finds out on her own.

I was on my way to my baby-mamas. Her name is Sarah. She was my girlfriend my whole sophomore & junior year. Then she cheated on me with some dirty nigga named Frank so I left her ass. she moved down here so I won't be able to see my daughter. I can't even lie, I was kinda heartbroken. she was my first love.

I pulled up to the house and seen her outside taking the trash out. she looked a damn mess. her hair was all over her head and it looked like she lost a lot of weight.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked

"Nothing" she said semi yelling

" Where Tytianna at" that's my daughter name. She's one but she will be 2 February 23rd.

"She in the house why?"

"Because she's my FUCKING daughter." I brushed passed her and went into the house. It was crack residue EVERYWHERE! I wanted to kill Sarah ass. I walked up the stairs and seen my daughter on the floor crying.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I said in a low voice.

"Mowmy yells at me all dway" she said. damn I hate seeing my daughter like this. I'm taking her with me. I picked her up and carried her down stairs.

"Where the hell you think you going with my baby?" she yelled while trying to take Tytianna from me.

"To my house."

"You better not take her or I'm going to call the police."

"Okay bitch but when they get here make sure you tell'em you on that shit."

I said as Me and Tytianna left out the door.r

----------------------------------------------

Jhene P.O.V

I heard the door open downstairs and Torrian calling my name. he sounded pretty upset so I went down there quickly. when I had reached the bottom step I saw a little girl on his lap. she looked EXACTLY like him, she even has those same gray eyes.

"Baby come sit down I gotta tell you something" I went and sat right next to them.

"Okay so what's up?" I asked

"I haven't been completely honest with you." he said while looking down at the floor

"Honest about what?" I said getting aggravated because he was beating around the bushes

"Well.... This is my daughter Tytianna. she's one years old.

"WHAT....WAIT.... You have a daughter. Why the fuck you ain't tell me this Torrian." I was beyond pissed at this moment

"Because I didn't know if I can trust you. I just got major trust issues."

"Oh" was all I could say. I looked at her and she looked away. I grabbed her and sat her on my lap. she smiled. she has the same as her father. all u can do is except the fact that he has a daughter. I kissed him and he smiled. I'm starting to like this whole family thing already.