Epilouge

Third person pov

well its been a great time with all of the familys john cena approved Charles and janet is dating him . Both janet and Brittany are 16 , vincent Jr . is now 18 he was free from school or he would like to say torture because all the girls would not stop chasing him . His dream is to become a football coach his dad vincent helped him accomplish that right now he met a girl named annabelle whos italian she just perfect vincent Jr must be lucky . Natasha on the other hand is 18 too she has been interested in music and dance it was her dream to become that. She has becomed a very talented young lady Nattie and TJ couldnt be any happier Natasha met a guy his name is  chad  she loves him very much and he loves her . Jimmy uso is 19 he has the best car he could ever wish for he works at the Bank and on his free time he works at Hungry Howies pizza him and Alyssa went out for about 2 years but then they broke up and jimmy is currently single he got his tattoo like his father Jon and uncle jey its a samoan tradition.  Lenas has had a rough life her parents got divorced  she and Ryan broke up she recently dyed her her blonde and got highlights she got 4 tattoos  a black heart , her name , peace sign , and a star . She went out with this guy chase but he left her lena got her belly button pierced , lip, eyebrow , and nose she dropped out of school in the middle of 9th grade eva and jonathan kicked her out of the house she lives in an apartment alone  shes also an alcoholic . Brittany is 16 she works at Hollister still in school and shes dating a boy name Austin .

OUR LIFE , THEIR RULES !!!!

well thankyou for readining this book I know its short owell please keep watching total divas omg DANIEL BRYAN ! BRIE BELLA , JIMMY USO , NAOMI ARE MARRIED ! BRIE AND NAOMI ARE OFFICIALLY MS. DANIELSON AND MS . FATU !!!::::::)))))))