Chapter 3

lena Pov

me and Ryan arrived at the mall we held hands he was a really great guy he was always there for me . We walked into forever21 and enjoyed the rest of of our  day together.

Brie Pov

today was the big day me and nikkis younger brother jonathan is getting married we made sure everything was ready Brittany and Janet were the bridesmaids eventhough they look alike they are very close .

jhon and Bryan arrived , Tj and Nattie they even brought natasha shes growing up so fast , ariane and vincent , jon and trinity and jimmy . obviously eva wasnt going to make it shes going through rough times .

the ceremony was about to start me and nikki could tell are brother was happy and nervous at the same time .

melissa the bride finally walked down the aisle with her father I hade to be honest she was very pretty she had pretty lime green eyes and dark curly hair that was put into ringlets.

they both said their I do's and we all clapped me
and  nikki tried not to tear up .

after the wedding jonathan and melissa revealed where they were going for their honeymoon.

it was italy that reminded me of my honey moon with Bryan we went to hawii it was beautiful.

me, bryan , and brittany then left and went home .

sorry its short but it getting late ill update tomorow please vote and comment thankyou !