Chapter 6

Kalista's P.O.V

"She hung up on me. She...hung...up...on..me" I said looking over at Alik. "What happened?" He asked sitting on my bed. "I don't know Alik, she hung up on me. Give me your phone." I said holding out my hand. He reached in his pocket and took it out, handing it to me. I dialed Logan's number and let it ring. "Lets see if she answers this time." I said to my self.

Logan's P.O.V

I giggled as Michael kissed my cheek and pulled me close to him. "Hold on." I said reaching over and grabbing my phone. I put my finger up to my lips and answered it. "Look Alik, If Kalista is mad that I hung up on her then I understand. I was just frustrated and I just didn't want her screaming at me." I said into the phone. There wasn't any answer before the line went dead. I pulled the phone away from my ear and shrugged. I placed it on the night stand and turned back to Michael.

"I want to stay with you tonight, Will your parents mind?" He asked stroking my face. "Well I don't mind, My parents are gone all weekend. I guess my aunt is having her baby and my sister and brother went with them. I on the other hand cant stand my cousins and I pulled the sick card. So sure you can stay but you." I said poking his nose. "Are making me breakfast tomorrow morning." He went over the idea in his head.

"Eh, how about you make breakfast and I watch and then eat it." I shook my head laughing. "Hmm, that seems fair enough." I said rolling over so I was sitting on his stomach. I smiled a little. This was a different feeling, I've never had it before. I mean I wanted it but never got it before and I loved it. "We have the whole weekend to spend together and then everyday after I get out of school." I said leaning my head down on his chest.

"I wish we didn't have to sneak though. I want people to know who you are and that you're who I'm with." He said running his fingers through my hair. "I know I'll figure something out eventually. I hate sneaking around just as much as you do but it's all we have right now." "You can break up with Mason." He suggested. "I could but I have to find a way to do that. I've tried getting him to break up with me. It's not as easy as it sounds." He kissed the top of my head and sighed. "I understand."