Am i a hero or a devil ?

I walked down this alley.

Scary ass shit moe why did they want me to met them in this place!

"Aye monica hurry your ass up"?

Imma take my time thank you very much bitch!

"whatever"

Inches away i see light i been thinking is god here to see me cause right now im busy!

Apparently when i come out of that darkness of alley. There was an train tracks. But i didn't mind it.

"Aye Monica come here and get on your knees!"

I went were they told me.

There was 4 boys and 3 huge ass girls ready to beat my ass.

Right on that moment they started kicking me and punching me apparently l didn't feel the punchs or kicks because I'm a devil.

This moment I heard the train coming down the tracks. I saw this guy smoking laying on he's back on the tracks.He was half-naked.

I was just staring at this guy seeing what he going to do.

This motherfucker is going to died infront of me.

So i get the fuck up punched 7 people or kids in the face. I ran to the guy grabbed he wrist and ran to the opposite track.

I smack across he's face started screaming as loud as I can.

WHY THE FUCK YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF FOR? DONT YOU HAVE PEOPLE THAT WILL MISS YOU. APPARENTLY YOU DONT KNOW BECAUSE ALL THAT BAD THOUGHTS THAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEAD IS KEEP THE GOOD MEMORIES AWAY! YOU JUST MAKING THOSE PEOPLE OR DEVIL WIN IF YOU DOING THIS STUPIED SHIT !

What's your name ?

Oliver. Beside you dont know what the fuck i been though alright Dont you get that!

Hey my name is monica. Yeah. i know what you mean. Do you see those people over there on the ground ?

Oliver- Yeah. The one's that look drunk's. so what ?

They came here to jump me just cause im better than them apparently I am. Right after they were kicking me I saw you. I punch all them to get you!

Oliver- And why did you ?

Because Im interested in you.

"Aye monica come here imma kill you!!!! "

Come and get me :p

I grabbed oliver wrist we ran together.

About 2 hour later

We met to this bridge.

Why are you so tried. It was just 2 hour of ran. Why human are so weak.?

Oliver- Why are you not tried? Are you a even a human?

No im not. (giving me a smile)

I'm a devil. I come from this demon place there also a school for devil's. Those people you saw back there were not human. They were dogs.

The school i go to isn't far. They have 70% human and 200% non-human. The school is bigger than the others.

If you want i can make you transfer there? Do you want to come with me?

Oliver- Sure I really dont like my school anyways!

Ok Imma talk to your mother but you have to keep my serect and dont tell nobody about the non-human.

Oliver- Ok that a good deal!

Ok call me on this phone number.

If you want call me right now to see it's not a prank. Just text me your address. When your ready! Alright i get to go bye!

Oliver- Wait !

What ?

Oliver- I dont know where this is place ?

You dont know ?

Oliver- Nope!

Isn't your place right there! I point to that blue house.

Well see you later.