Fuck This What I Get

What the fuck was she talking about? Why would I kiss my own friend?

While i was still thinking about it, i saw Evan.

Hey Evan!

Hey Monica, i heard people telling me that you kiss Oliver? Is that true?

No.! I dont know why people are talking about this.... but that reminds me that i slaps kimberly across her face.

Forreal!? Monica I needed to see that but it's alright. Someone just send me a video about it, the last 5 min ago you want to see it with me?

Sure.

Watching the video

The loud slapped/laughters

Wait there more?

Yeah

Still watching

Kiss/Suprised

Ended video

Wft Monica i thought you said you didnt kiss him????

Aye evan where Princeton?

O him. He with Oliver. Wait dont change the subject!!!

Well evan i got to go now.

I walked as fast as i can. But i ended up at the roof my favorite place. I started thinking.

Oliver P.O.V

Hey Oliver.*Pinceton*

O Wats up. Waitt... Are you going to talk about Monica kissing me ?

Nope. Maybe hell yeah how did she kiss you.? THEY SAID THAT SHE A GOOD KISSER. But nobody saw it though and i miss my opportunity.

Well the kiss was good i guess i thought it would never going to end.

"And i never wanted to end it". *Thoughts*

Well Oliver. Good luck cause there's going to be alot of drama in the end.

The bell ring.

Everyone was getting in except Monica. I saw Evan walking in.

Hey Evan where monica.?

O her. I talked to her a while ago. She told me that she needed to think about something. She probably in her thinking place. That up in the roof.

Thank for telling me.

So you going to meet up with her.?

After class yeah.

---------

Okay class. Take a sit. We will be starting. Okay it looks like everyone except Monica is here. Does anybody know where she is?

I dont know. Random person spoke up.

Okay then. Let's contince ours lesson.

An hour past, And no sign of monica. Plus i dont know my way to the roof so that will be tough cause im the new kid here. i sigh.

What are you looking for?

I turn around as fast as i can to person i recognized monica.

I didnt know what i was doing but once i saw her i run up to her like crazy and hug her tight as i can.

She was smiling. She told me did you miss me?

Apparently, i was happy. cx plus the day was off. i waited until monica finish with  her stuff. She walked out of the building.