Three

~Yoongi's POV~

~Yoongi's POV~

      I wake up, reaching out for her warmth that's become so familiar to me now. All I feel is an empty bed so I call her name but no answer. I lazily stretch before reaching for my phone, finding an email from my manager with my itinerary for my flight home in two days. Two days left to be with Emma if she decides to stay. Not knowing if she is willing to move to Seoul with me is killing me but I know it can not be an easy decision to make. I think I might have asked too much of her, my stomach in knots with worry. Climbing out of bed, I drag my feet across the room towards the bathroom when I notice something on her vanity. A wooden jewelry box, her name carved on the lid. I walk over to the box and trace my finger along each delicately carved letter of her name. I smile at the thought that she kept it, even without knowing who sent it and can't help but wonder if part of her knew all along that it was me. I lift the lid and see the tiny heart pendant in the velvet lined heart shaped compartment. I smile knowing she picked that very compartment for the pendant I gave her. I just hope I get the chance to show her the real meaning behind this jewelry box.

      I hear the front door quietly close and light footsteps approaching the bedroom. I close the jewelry box and stand there watching as she sneaks into the bedroom. Emma's looking down, watching her steps as if it makes her stealthier somehow. I smile in amusement as she reminds me of a rebel teenager sneaking in after curfew. She's casually dressed in ripped jeans and a Got7 hoodie, her strawberry hair wavy and loose around her face. She's so beautiful, my heart still skips a beat. She softly lays her shoes by the door and as she finally looks up, she freezes. I cross my arms, my brows turned down in mock sternness, "What are you doing?" Her mouth opens as if she's thinking of what to say. "Uuh, I just had to drop something off at the office before the weekend when my boss is hard to reach. Hungry? I am. Let's get breakfast." I look at her questioningly. Her words are casual but that little crease in her forehead tells me otherwise. She's nervous. "Breakfast? You do know it's after 3 in the afternoon, right?" She grabs my hand and pulls me to the bathroom, "So? You're obviously still on Seoul time and it's what, like 8am over there? Besides, do you really need a special time for pancakes?" How can someone possibly be so cute! I wrap my arms around her waist, missing her warmth, "Ok, ok. Let's get a new chain for your pendant today. I want to see you wearing it, again." She hugs me back, giggling to herself, "Only if the chain's 3 dollas. Now go shower. You stink."

      I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. Brushing my teeth, I notice some stubble growing in and decide to shave. I leave the door open to air out the steam and lather my jaw with shaving cream. Halfway through shaving, the scent of strong coffee fills the room as I feel someone staring at me. Looking over in the mirror, I notice Emma leaning against the door frame, a steaming cup in her hands, sexily biting her lip. That pretty little mouth is so tempting. I can't help but wonder what is on her mind, "Do you want to help?" Startled, she looks up at me through the mirror's reflection, "No, I shouldn't. I don't want to cut you." I swirl the razor in the soapy water, rinsing it off. I gesture to her with the razor, "Come here. I'll show you." She sets the coffee cup down on a shelf and comes closer.