Chapter 2

I woke up early to tutor my students , I did the same thing like I always do. I left the house I didn't wanna see my mother at this moment. I got in the car I turned it on but it wouldn't start so I decided to walk to school. Once I arrive I went to the library to start teaching then the principal call me to the office. I started to get nervous I haven't done anything wrong. I got inside responding "Yes?". The principal said " There nothing to be scared". I'd was so relieved I ask why do you need me? He responded " You have a new student to teach" I responded " Okay may I ask who I'm teaching". He responded " James Mills". I told him " I can't teach him please someone else". He said " Okay I guess you don't wanna get into a good college. I responded "Fine"
I left the room to find Mia. When I found Mia I told her everything , she look so surprise and happy for me. I asked her "Why are you happy". She told me "You gonna spend time with James Mills". I look at her and said " I hate James Mills he is so ruthless selfish and so many more". She said "Don't said that I believe everyone good they just wanna impress someone". I told "Her let go to class", the entire day was just like a normal day. Until it was time for me to tutor James.
I walk in see him waiting for me. I sat across him and said what do you need help with. He said " You my tutor there ain't no hotter tutor." I was so furious more than everyone I responded " Well I'm smartest girl in this school", I got up with my things I said "Do you need my help or not?" He said "You is lucky I wanna stay in the football team". I sat back down I started to teach him things he will need to pass the test. Couples hours pass I told him to "Start meeting me here every Monday & Wednesday". He said "I come when I feel like it ", I told "You gonna failed whenever you want to". He give me a mad face "You luck I don't wanna failed now". I got up and left the library, I started to walk to my job Yum Yum Café. I work there all afternoon take orders and serving different lunch. It was time for me to go it was really dark outside. I was alone no car nothing, I started walking home until someone try to steal my purse. There were two man try to get my purse I was so scared I saw one of them pull out a gun. I heard someone said " Leave her alone I saw the man ran and drop my things. I pick up my things while saying thank you. I look up and saw him I responded " You!? are you serious what are you doing here"

         SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER