The alphas queen

Shelby's P.O.V.

Me and Cheyenne let our selfs indulge into the music. I was swaying my hips to the beat of the music. Everyone in here was so sweaty and sticky, but it felt good to finally let go this week was a hard one. I turned 16 on Wednesday and I was supposed to find my mate but that never happend. The club that we are currently in is called the golden paw. It's only werewolfs that are allowed in, most humans don't even know it exists.

I walked over to the bar and asked the guy to give me a shot. I downed it within seconds. I had the feeling someone was watching me, I looked over to the group go guys to my left and saw my mystery starer. He had brownish hair the was perfectly messy like he had ran his hands through it, with these big baby blues eyes that where to die for and was about 6'7. His shirt made his muscles pop out. He winked at me and motioned for me to go dance. Me being the delusional drunk that I am went over to the dance floor and started my dance for mr.blue eyes over there. After about 5 minutes of my sexual dancing towards him , I turned to smile at him but he was gone.

"Common baby girl dance with me." A husky voice said behind me.

I started grinding onto him. I put my head back onto his chest and imeadeatly felt sparks.

"Mmhmm" blue eyes said."let's get outta here? Ya"

I subconsciously nodded my head to him. He took us back to a black Lamborghini. I love my mate. He opened the door for me and I hobbled in. I can't believe how drunk I am.

"Time to take you home my baby girl."

At that I grabbed for his hand and layed my head down on the consul.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry it was so short next chapter will be longer I promise! What do you think about blue eyes!?!

Please vote and comment!💋😜😘