Chapter 1

Shelby's P.O.V.

As I opened my eyes to the brightness of the sun outside , the migraine hit. It was so sore I wanted to hit myself in the head repeatedly , I blame myself for bringing this on. I rolled over in the bed and that's when I finally realized I wasn't at home in my own bed but someone else's. Whoever bed this was it sure did smell good plus, it was supper confy. I Herd a shower running from the bathroom that was inside the room I was in. It looked to be a boys room, it was large very large room with a big flat screen tv on the wall with Xbox, and other games to go along with it. A door beside the bathroom , -which I'm guessing leads to the closet-, the walls were painted black and grey with white carpet. The bed had just white bedding along with white curtains.

I must've fell back to sleep because there was an arm resting tightly on my waist and little snores coming from behind me. slowly I turned around to come face to face with the boy with the pretty eyes and strong body I had danced with last night. I wonder where Cheyenne was this moring. What a good friend she was, leaving me with this mystery guy that smelled really good and had killer abs that where on full view for me to stare at.

I couldn't help myself as I ran my hands down his abs but stopped as soon as I herd a groan. My eyes widened with realization of what I had just did. Slowly I pulled back making sure the person was still sleeping, lucky for me he was. Being as quiet as I could I got out of the bed tiptoeing to get my clothes that were laying on the chair beside the bed. Some one had changed me and I now was in a thin black v neck tee shirt. I blushed as I wondered who had changed me.

Going as quietly as I could to the door I herd a voice " where do you think your going?"

I froze as soon as I herd it. Slowly turning back towards the mystery guy from last night. There was something about him but I couldn't tell what it was. I really wish I didn't have as much to drink as I did. My brothers were going to kill me.

'Idiot.' Apparently My wolf decided to make an aperiance. She was a b!tch some times.

'Arura why don't you just shut up so I can think properly and get us out of this mess or at least find out why we feel so attracted to him.'

She didn't anwser back just sat there looking at me. Rolling her eyes i didn't get it. Something was weird.when I had touched him it odd. Like a shock. But a good shock.

" hey princess what's wrong? Don't cry everything gonna be fine." He's said while wiping away the tears that flowed from my eyes. I hadn't even realized I was crying.

I felt so safe near him like nothing could happen to me as long as I was in his arms. He pulled me in to his chest , which was surprisingly soft.

'Hes our mate! It's him!' My wolf was houling with joy. I couldn't believe it either. I knew there was something about him.

There was a knock on the door. My mate growled. A low and sexy growl. The person on the other side left.

I shifted my wait onto my other leg. He looked down at me again. His stare was so lovely. I could stare at him all day.

"What's your name princess?" Oh his voice, how it made my insides melt.

"Shelby" I replied in a whisper. I was so distracted by his handsome face that those were the only words I could come up with.

"What's yours?" I finally found my voice and asked since it didn't look like he was going to tell me any time soon.

"Christian".

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my lovelies!!! I have been off watt pad for a few months and I am so deeply sorry.

I do intend to make it up to you.

Please vote and comment!!!!!!

Try and get at least 5VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER???

I will update ASAP.

XOX💖😘💋