I'm in love with my straight best friend (boyxboy) 8

Authors Note:

Ok so my plan is for this chapter to be long like 3 or 4 pages so enjoy :)

Ryan's POV

"I love you too." I told him smiling. He started to smile his insanely pretty smile at me. I couldn't stop grinning. I'm such a goof. My dreams are comming true. Never in a million years would I have thought something like this would happen. But here I am staring into the eyes of the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He actually said he loved me!!! Im going to faint.

"So um, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked with a nervous expression.

"Ofcourse." I grabbed his neck and pulled him in for another blissful kiss.

"This is all I have ever wanted." I stated.

"Really?"

"Yes. I have loved you since the first year we met. In 7th grade."

"Wow. I would have never guessed you were gay.. Or bi."

"Gay." I corrected him.

"How come you've never told me you were gay. How come you've never told me you liked me?" he asked.

"Because, you always have girls wrapped around you. So I never thought I had a chance."

"Well believe me when I say, im all yours." he grinned he leaned in and pecked my lips.

"I'm so stupid." he said

"No your not. Your a wonderful man. It's not like I gave it away that I loved you. No one could have guessed."

"No I mean for taking this long to realize you were the one for me all along. Your perfect and I can't believe I didnt see it before. This love that I have for you that is so strong that it hurts. And now that I know you love me to, nothing on earth can bring me down." he told me. Passion filled his eyes and I could tell he meant what he said. I could feel a tear fall from my eye and roll down my cheek.

"Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" he asked kissing the tear away.

"I, I just never thought my wildest dream could come true. Having the man I have loved for years... actually love me back." I sniffed. Gosh I'm such a girl sometimes. He smiled the smile that drove me crazy.

"I love you Ryan." he whispered.

"I love you too Chase." I grabbed him into a hug and we sat in that position that seemed like forever. He stood up a reached out his hand for me to take. I gladly took it, intwinding our fingers together. We walked hand and hand back to my place not caring who saw or what they thought. We did pass two girls that giggled and started awwing. Haha

Chase's POV

We walked hand and hand and I couldn't be happier. He loves me. He actually loves me!! This was the greatest feeling in the world! To have a love so powerful. It is truly amazing.

We made our way back to his place so we can start cleaning that huge party mess up. Looks like someone beat us to it though.

"Wow. You guys already started cleaning? That's a suprise since you both are lazy bugs." Ryan said laughing at his joke. He is my boyfriend now so I should laugh to.

"Haha that's funny Ryan." I laughed. Ashley and Tony just stared at us with a "what the hell is so funny" look. Then they looked at our hands intwinded together and started grinning.

"So what's up with you two holding hands like that?" Tony ask with a sly smile. I got to admit, that party was a good idea.

"Ryan Jacob Evans is my new boyfriend. I couldn't be happier and I wouldn't trade him for anyone or thing." I said turning to stare into Ryan's ocean blue eyes. He smiled and kissed me with full passion. His lips are so soft and sweet. I asked for an entrance with my tounge and he opened his mouth wide enough that I could slip my tounge in.

"Mmm." I moaned. The kiss was getting intense and we heard Tony clear his throat. We separated to look at his face which showed shock, happiness, and awkwardness. I could feel my neck start to heat up and by the looks of it, Ryan to.

"Awww I'm so happy for you two!" Ashley squealed running over to us for a big hug.

"Me to." Tony said, patting me on the back.

"Thanks guys. So how about we finsh cleaning up this disaster and head for breakfast?" I asked them but I was only looking at Ryan.

"Sounds good." they replied.

"Not without some tunes!" Ashley laughed running over to the boom box.

(lol I was like crap, what song am I gonna say. But then I realized I'm listening to a song at this very moment with my head phones. Woop Woop!)

"You know what I do. If you can do it to. And that's just something that makes me more attracted to you. And I, and iiii wanna see you break it doown. For me. Yes we in this private party. Boy I like your body. Can you tick tick tick tick tick, pop lock and drop it. Cuz I and iiiiii wanna see you break it doooown for me." Ryan singed to me while dancing AND cleaning. Wow that's sexy.

"Boy I've been waiting all night to see you dance like me. And you gon' sweat your outfit tryna dance like. Ah ah ahhh now freeze.. Like me!" I sang while dancing AND cleaning as well. Tony and Ashley joined in and we eventually cleaned th whole mess up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What can I get for you?" the big boobed blonde asked me while winking. To tease her I winked back and she giggled. I looked at Ryan to see hurt. I smiled at the waitress and gave him a big smooch on the lips. I looked back up the the blonde to see her face twisted in disgust. Whatever.

"What do you want babe?" I asked Ryan. He blushed and said the usual. So I ordered for him. I know my man so well. As we all waited for our food, we started talking about our plans for this summer break. I have some ideas in mind but it only involves me and Ryan. Our food got here and we started devouring it.

"Mmm." Ryan moaned from the delisous taste of pancakes. I agree. Thats when we spotted someone. A girl.

"OMG HEY GUYS!" the girl squeaked from across the resturant. She walked up to our table.

"Ah shit." me and Ryan muttered at the same time.

Authors Note:

K sorry if I didn't reach my goal for 3 to 4 pages. Its just so late! I'm sleepy and I got ALOT to do to morrow. So I just wanted to get this chapter up. Don't you just love Chase! Hehe. Anyway..

Outies! *makes peace sign*