V - Coincidence

Aria's POV

I was walking around the mall with Mina, occasionally dragging my poor body to a random area.

I'm confused with the fact that she's in love with shopping. Her image completely changes when you've seen this persona of her.

"Aria, c'mon. Let's go!" she wouldn't stop pulling the thin fabric on my shirt. This shirt is going through torture. And so am I.

"My feet hurt. We've been walking around for hours, non stop," I complained to her.

"Not fair. I let you buy that keychain," she said pointing at the tiny plastic bag, as its straps rested on my palm.

"At least I don't take a full hour deciding on my favorable choice," I said overexagerating.

"Fine," she rolled her eyes.

"Let's just get a snack, then I'll continue shopping. I haven't gone shopping in awhile. I deserve this," she pleaded.

"Ok, ok. I'll let you pass just because we can take a break."

Third Person POV

Aria was walking with her best friend to her favorite place for snacks, Belgian Waffle.

"I'll have a chocolate waffle please," Aria said to the lady behind the register.

After a few minutes, the lady handed her a freshly made waffle.

"You're addicted with that, y'know," Mina stated.

"I know I am. What's so bad with liking it?"

"Too much of anything can kill you," my friend is such a downer.

"I don't care. Let me eat my food," Aria hissed.

"Can we go shopping now?" Mina pleaded. Aria replied with a nod.

While walking around, Aria saw a rather large group of people. But on stood out from the rest.

Noah Smith.

Suddenly, a panic attack hit Aria.

"Mina! Look!" Aria whisper-shouted, pointing at Noah.

"Why?" Mina shot her eyes at the direction she was pointing at. Her eyes fell on him.

"Oh, its him."

"Hey Ari, I have to tell you something. I am groupmates with Noah in one of my subjects."

"What?!" she accidentally yelled. People stared at her questioningly.

"Oops," Aria embarassed, turned beet red.

"Why didn't you told me earlier?" she asked in a softer voice.

"I didn't want to. That's all."

"Seriously, just because you didn't want to. Can't you be a bit more specific?"

Mina looked back at him, and their eyes met. Mina immediately looked back at Aria.

"Hey Mina," turning to where the voice came from, they saw Noah standing there.

"Oh, hi Noah," Mina said with a smile trying to be polite.

"Who's your friend here?" he set his eyes on Aria.

"Her name's Aria," Mina introduced her.

He reached out his hand with smirk-smile on his face. She just smiled at him and gave a small nod.

"Hi," Aria squeaked in an unnaturaly high-pitched voice.

"Uhh hi, I guess," he retrieved his hand awkwardly.

"So yeah, gotta go. Nice meeting ya," with that, Noah returned to his squad of friends.

Aria turned to Mina and said, "If I were describe that while conversation in one word, it would be awkward."

"I know you're an awkward person, but I could literally feel the awkwardness radiating off of you," Mina worried for her best friend's social life.

"I know. I could really get help in how to nlt be awkward. There should be a class for that called the "Fixing Awkwardness" club," Aria said jokingly.

"Yeah, and I'll be your teacher. You'll be getting a great amount of 'F's from me."

"Not surprised a bit."

__________________

A/N:

Sorry if this chapter is bad. I kinda rushed it because of someone *cough*LeanneXDugenia*cough*. I'm also sorry for not writing yesterday. I'm getting lazier. But I'll just TRY my best to update everyday. Until the next chapter is out...
~shijakhae