Chapter 2 - Butt Naked Nasty Or Nah?

Sex Sene People! For My Readers Who Are Freaks Like Me, Y'all Gon Enjoy This. Y'all Ready Or Nahh?

*

*

*

~Khalid

*2 Weeks Later

*Friday

"We Need To Go To Dollar Tree To Get Something For The Project" Nique Said As We Walked Through Her Front Door.

"Ard. When We Gon Go?" I Asked Sitting Down On The Couch.

"When I'm Done Changing My Clothes." She Said From Upstairs.

"Ion Know What For? What You Got On Is Fine" I Said Flipping Through The Channels. She Had On Some Fitted Jean Shorts, A White Shirt, With Some White Airforce Ones. Lil Mama Was Looking Just Right.

"Man Whatever. Let's Go" She Said Coming Back Down The Steps. She Had Her Hair In A Bun, With A Wife Beater On And Some Sweat Pants.

She Locked Up The House And Got In My Car. I Drove From Out The Drive Way And Down The Road.

"Slow Down Damn!" She Yelled At Me From The Passenger Side. I Laughed, She Looked Scared. "That's Not Fucking Funny. Dumb Ass!" She Said Strapping In Her Seat Belt.

We Was In The Parking Lot of Dollar Tree Less Than 10 Minutes When Usually It Takes 20.

She Got Out Slamming My Car Door.

"Don't Be Slamming My Shit Mane." I Said. She Just Flicked Me Off. 'Ard Just Wait' I Thought. That Ass Gon Be Tamed In A Matter Of Time.

She Grabbed A Basket And Started Walking To The Aisle Where The Supplies Were. She Picked Up Some Foam Balls And Tooth Picks And I, Some Glue And A Poster. I Grabbed Me A Slim Jim And Some Tootsie Rolls.

"I'll Pay For It" I Said Pulling Out My Wallet. I Handed The Cashier My Money, Who Was Over Here Making Googling Eyes At Me. Nique Looked At Her, Then Back To Me.

"Ima Need For You To Fix Yo Eyes Real Quick And Do Yo Job By Adding All This Up So, I Can Go." Nique Said. Ole Girl Rolled Her Eyes.

"Jealous Or Nahh?" I Said Low, Leaning Forward So Only She Heard Me.

"Nahh. " She Replied Snatching The Bags From Ole Girl.

"Fat Bitch." Was What The Cashier Said Before Nique Was On That Ass, Like White On Rice.

It Happened So Quick, That I Was Stuck For A Minute Before I Registered What Was Happened. I Went To Pull Nique Off Of Her, And She Swung On Me. "Dont Fucking Touch Me" Nique Said Still Throwing Punches To Ole Girl.

By This Point They Was Going At It. See Now, I Wasn't Raised To Hit A Women, But If She Would've Caught Me In My Jaw, I Would've Slapped Her Ass. I Grabbed Her By Her Waist And Pinning Her Arms To Her Side Pulling Her Off, Before She Stomped Ole Girl In The Face. Damn, Nique Did Some Numbers To Ole Girl, Who Was Being Checked On By, Bystanders.

"Ard I'm Done" She Said Trying To Holding Up Her Hands. I Didn't Let Her Go Till We Were Outside. "I Said I Was Done Damn." She Said Shrugging Me Off Her.

"Get Yo Ass In The Car!" I Yelled. Ion Like A Disrespecting Ass Girl. Ion Know Why But It Irks Me But At The Same Time I Be Lowkey Be Liking That Shit.

"Ion Know Who You Think You Talking To, But You Needa Take Allat Bass, Outcha Throat, When Speaking To Me!" She Yelled Getting In My Face. She Mushed My Face Backwards Before She Got In The Car. No T'f She Didn't.... I Got In, And Started Up The Car. Wait Till We Get Home. She Looked Over At Me A Couple Of Times. I'm Guessing She Sense I Was Mad, Cause I Was Driving Normal When Usually I'll Be Flying Down This Bitch.

*

*

*

Getting Out The Car, I Locked It Up, As Nique Was Opening The Door. Before She Stepped Foot In The House I Spun Her Around, And Had Her Against The Wall.

"Man, Move Khalid. If You Don't Get Off Me And Up Out My Face-"

"Whatcho Gon Do? " I Asked Cutting Her Off. She Just Looked Everywhere Else Besides Me. "Ian Hear You. Whatcha Say?" I Asked Looking Down At Her. Her Hazel Eyes Turning Darker By The Second. She Looked At Me And Said 'Nun'.

"What I Thought" I Said And Bent Down And Kissed Her With A Rush. She Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck, As I Pushed Up Against Her. I Grabbed The Back Of Her Thighs And Lifted Her Up. I Held Her Up Against The Wall And Started Kissing Her On The Neck. I Heard Her Breathing Hitch, Before She Started Moaning.

"Mmm, Kha-Khalid." She Moaned Out As I Found Her Sweet Spot.

"Humm?" I Said Making My Way Down To Her Breast.

"Wait- Uhh!" She Moaned Loudly. I Had Don Pushed Her Farther Up, And Took Her Shirt Off Along With Her Bra And Placed A Nipple In My Mouth, Sucking Hard, Swirling My Tounge Around. She Was Groaning And Threw Her Head Back. I Went Back To Her Lips, As I Started Walking Up Stairs To Her Room. I Laid Her Down, Not Missing A Beat The Whole Time. I Eased, Her Pants Down, Kissing Her Down, Till I Was Face To Face With Her Kitty. The Smell Of Her Was Just Right. A Nigga Mouth Started Watering.

"I'm A Lil Hungry Nique." I Said As I Started Growing Hard Till The Point It Almost Hurt.

"Hold Up Khalid!" She Said Pushing My Face Back Panting. I Ignored Her And Kissed Her Through The Lace Which Had Her Moan In Response. I Moved It To The Side.

"Hell Yeah" I Said Before I Dug In. A Shaved, Pretty, Wet Pussy, Is What I Be Needing, To Get A Nigga Through The Day.

"Ahh Fuck!" She Hissed. I Lifted Both Of Her Legs, Till Where Her Feet Was Touching The Headboard.

I Was Slurping, Licking, And Nibbling At Everything My Mouth Came In Contact With.

"What's That Shit You Was Spitting Earlier Nique?" I Asked. Her Legs Starting Shaking, Letting Me Know She Was Close.

"Khalid, Don't Play." She Said Pulling My Hair, Which Had Me Groan. I Started Going Slower. "You Know I Was Just Playing Damn!" She Snapped.

I Grabbed Her Legs And Opened Them Wide. I Entered Her With My Fingers. I Added A Finger Then Two, Going In Faster. The Way She Was Milking My Damn Fingers Wasn't No Joke. I Placed My Mouth Back And Started Sucking Harder.

"Khalid!" She Yelled, Pushing My Face Away. I Saluted My Self.

I Pinned Her Hands Above Her Head And Opened Her Legs Back Open, And Kept Going. She Started Whimpering.

"You Gone Be My Girl?" I Asked Circling Her Clit With My Tounge. 

"Yes! Kha- Fuck!" She Yelled Cumming. I Slurped It All Up. "Move" She Said Panting Trynna Get Loose.

"Ian Done." I Said Switching Us, Till Where I Had Her Sitting On My Face.

"I'm Tired, Lea- Omg!" She Said Holding Onto The Head Board. "Damn Khalid" She Moaned Out.

*

*

*

Yess! Another Update For You Guys! If I Made A Mistake PLEASE Don't Comment On It Trynna Correct Me. I'm Editing As I Go Along. I Appreciate The Advice Thou.