Chapter 6

~Khaild

Ion got time for Nique. Over here being childish and shit. After school was over, me and Rashard headed over to the trap. Major called an important meeting today.

Pulling up, I parked. "What you think he got to tell us?" Twin asked. I shrugged. Shit I'm just as curious. I did our secret two knock, then the door opened.

Everybody was crowded around the room. This must be some important shit Major finna tell us cause he got every damn body in here. Everybody was whispering among themselves. Major walked in and it got quiet.

"There's a hit out on me by some lil nigga named D. He must be one brave motherfucker to try and test me. He already took out 5 of my coner boys. He bringing his lil crew onto my turf, fucking up my money." He said getting straight to the point. "Hittas, I want yall to find out these lil niggas every move, everyone of their family members and friends, phone numbers where abouts and get back to me. Spike and Trigga, I want yall to look this nigga D up. I want everything on him. I want the rest of yall ready for anything." His voice boomed. He gave us the head nod and everybody parted ways. "Rashard, Khalid, Stay"

He waited til everybody was gone before he spoke again. "I want yall to keep an eye on my lil'girl ya hear? I don't want her around nobody yall don't know. Anything looking suspicious, yall know what to do." We nodded our heads in confirmation.

*
*
*

I was bored outta my mind just sitting here watching Nique. It was just bout eight nineteen and I been out here for bout three hours.

I was two houses down from hers. Major requested immediate that we start today. I rubbed my hand down my face and sighed. I looked down at my phone cause it vibrated. It was a text from Tiffany.

Tiff: Wua? (whereyouat)

Me: chilling. wassup?

Tiff: Nun just got out the shower. I was wandering if you would swing by.

Me: Ard. I be thru there.

Tiff: Ok ;)

I called up Shard.

"Yo?"

"Ayee come swing through here. I got shit to handle.

"Ard I be there in a bit."

I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. 20 minutes later, Shard pulled up.

"What shit you got to do that you can't sit here for at least another hour or two?" He asked as he rolled down the window.

"Nigga I been out this bitch since we left the trap. Stop bitching and watch her." I said pointing towards the house.

"Aint nobody bitching" he said and shot a bird.

I pulled off and started my way to Tiffany house. I texted her to tell ha to open the door.

When I pulled up in her yard, I got out and locked up my car. I didn't even knock on the door, before it flew open. Standing there was Tiffany wrap in a towel. She pulled me in by my shirt, and pushed the door closed. I was backed up till where I fell on the couch. She got on top, straddling me. She kissed all over my neck, and lifted my shirt over my head. She kissed all the way down stopping at my waist band.

She unbuckled my belt and pulled me from my pants. She massaged me then ran her tongue from my balls, tomy mushroom tip and I was loving every moment. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply, when I felt her take me in to the back of her throat.

*
*
*

~Nique

"Where were you when I was whipping it in the kitchen?

Where were you when I was jugg  finessing midgets?

Where were you when I was facing time off tickets?

Then wanna come around where were you?"

I sung along to Where were you by Migos. I had just got out the shower and was just laying around singing and texting Deon.

Oh gawwd Deon is something else. I'm starting to like him a lot. He's funny, kind and nice. And his fine ass asked me out on a date. Next Friday @7.

I got out of bed because somebody was knocking at the door. I know damn well they see that damn doorbell, shining a bright ass orange.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Open the door man!" I hear Rashard yell. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"What you want?" I asked. Instead of answering me, he pushed me aside and sat his big ass on my sofa. "Uhh bitch?" I said mugging him. He smelled like weed.

"Uhh What?" he asked.

"Why-"

"I'm hungry. What Y'all got to eat in this bitch?" he asked going into the kitchen. Straight up cut me off.

I followed behind him. "You rude as'f." I said as I watched him go through my refrigerator, pulling out the ingredients to a sandwich.

"I know" he said. I rolled my eyes and went up to my room.

I plopped down and sighed. I'm bored. Deon texted me goodnight, so he was out of the option to talk to. I didn't wanna talk to Khalid, and that just left Shard, big headed ass.

"Nique?" Shard yelled busting in my room. I almost had a damn heart attack.

"Why?" I asked with my hands over my chest.

"My bad. But um I'm staying the night, so move over." he said.

This nigga don took his shoes and clothes off, then pushed me to the other end of my bed. He lucky this is a California King size bed, other wise my ass would have been on the floor.

"I wish like hell you would sleep in my bed. If you'on get yo ass on the floor and make a palet, we gon fight." I said looking over at him get comfortable.

"Psh... I'll like to see you try." he said turning over.

I positioned myself till where my back was against the wall and pushed him off with my feet. He landed with a thump.

"Nique Why t'f you wanna play? I'm tired and sleepy." he said whining. I rolled my eyes, as he started falling asleep on the floor.

I reached and turned off my lamp light next to my bed. I got comfortable and soon sleep took over me.

*
*
*
Sorry for the forever update, I been busy. EXCUSE THE MISTAKES! 

COMMENT!

VOTE!