When I walked In

[CLEMENTINE'S POV]

I open the school doors wishing I wasn't here. I was a Junior at WestBridge High. I walk through the halls seeing new people and people from last year.' I hope I can find Jenna who is one of my only friends. She really gets me and understands me. Better find her before Harry does'... I walk to my locker but stop instantly when I see Harry Styles right there in front of my locker. "Shit.." I mutter. I quickly turn turn the other way praying to myself "please don't see me, please don't see me." Harry and I have a past that he still holds onto. A lot. I quickly start walking to the library, I don't even care if I miss math. Maybe Jenna will be there reading some love novel or drama thing again. As I finally feel safe I hear my name being called "Clementine! Clementine! Wait up!" ' 'SHIT! Time to go! I pretend not to hear him and quickly slip into the nearest girls bathroom. 'Phew.' Heres what happened between us. So like last year and a bit over the summer we were dating. All the other girls were jealous but I don't understand why. He's not the best at all! If anything Niall Horan is. He's the sweet guy in the school. Anyway last summer we decided to go to a party, a crazy party. I was wearing a dress with maroon on the top and black skinny looking pencil dress on the bottom. Long python heels even from Jimmy Choo! I never thought I would wear anything like that. Of course someone decided to bring some drinks and Harry drank way to much. In the end he ended up literally almost beating me half to death. I went to the hospital and he has charges but was released early. He's been trying to apologize but honestly i'm deathly scared, I don't ever want to see him again! But sadly something happened while he was in jail and they let him come back. I take a deep breathe and exhale. It's to overwhelming to think about. My black eyes, kicked ribs, just because he said he could. I don't want to move schools because Jenna is here and her parents MAKE her stay so i'm staying with her. Besides, Jenna is manipulated pretty easily and he would take advantage of her to get to me. Ughh! Stupid boys! Why so hot but so evil?