Truth or dare

Emilio pov
When Anthony came down to greet her their eyes locked in and they were just staring at each other so Ivan went up to Anthony and started snapping his fingers, I did the same to Bianca.

Bianca pov
"Huh oh, um well, I'm Bianca" I said after getting fingers snapped in my face.
"Anthony"he told me
"Okay well where am I sleeping" I asked.
"Either with twins, Tessa, Erika"Jake told me.
"I will go with Tess"I said.

Tessa pov
Bianca said she was gonna sleep with me. I saw the way Anthony and her looked at each-other it was adorable. I went upstairs and Bianca followed. "So this is our room"I said. "It's bigger than the room I had in Spain"she told me.
*Skip a bit*
Tessa pov again
"So tessy "she said
"Yeah"
"You like anybody?"she asked
"Yes, but not in this house."
"Who?" She added
"Logan, jakes brother"
"Aww that would be cute"she told me
"Thanks,what about you?"
"Anthony hot/cute but I don't know him yet so"She said
"Well I have known Anthony for awhile he pretty cool, he is protective at times and some what jealous." I said
"Okay"she said

Bianca pov
Me and Tessa were talking then Jake and Alissa yelled for us downstairs.
We got down the stairs and Alissa said that we were playing truth or dare. I agreed so did Tessa. I sat down next to Anthony and Tessa, Alissa started the game by daring Tessa to take a shot of hot sauce. Then Tessa dared me to take 3 shots of vodka even tho I am under age. Next I dared chance to jump in the pool with clothes on. We kept on doing stuff till I was dared to make out with Tessa. We were both down so we did every one stared at us I just shrugged and went on.

Logan pov (didn't see that comin)
I was bored so I drove to Jakes I walked in on Bianca and Tessa making out I was just stunned and confused.

Tessa pov
me and Bianca kissed and then we both turned around and I saw Logan and waved so did Bianca.

Logan pov
So what's going on I said while sitting next to Tessa. She told me they were playing truth or dare. So I joined

Bianca pov
Logan came and he is Tessa's crush. So I dared Logan to kiss Tessa. Tessa glared at me and gave me a seriously face it was funny but the were cute.
*Skip playing brought to you by monkey*
We were done playing and I went and sat on the trampoline and played on my phone it was like 12:00pm, but then I heard some one come down stairs....
TBC....