Prologue

~New Book~

Right in front of me, was a man sitting in a very big chair and had a cup of tea in his hand. "Cats." The man spoke as he snapped his fingers. Then appeared two cats. I remembered those cats... I saw them a couple minutes ago...

"Yes Boss?" said one. "Is there anything to fa-fill your pleasure?" said the other. "Would you mind bringing this fellow a cup of tea and a chair to sit on?" said the man. "But of course." "Anything for you boss." The next thing I know was sitting in a chair with a cup of tea in front of me.

"What brings you here piggy?"

I was confused as to why he called me 'piggy'.

"The names Tyler."

"Tyler, smiler, in this land we don't have names. We just say it the way we see it."

"So.. Your calling me a pig?"

"Don't take it as a insult. It actually a nice thing."

This man made no sense.

"But as I said last time, What brings you here?"

"Well, I fell in the rabbit hole." I said.

The man giggled.

"Ah, The rabbit hole, we need to fix that." He said.

I took a sip of my tea. But there was something wrong with this man.

"Oh! Were are my manners! I'm the Mad Hatter." He said.

"No wonder your crazy." I said.

"Well, let me tell you a secret piggy, All the best people are crazy. You need to know what happens here in Wonderland."

Oh what do you know? A new story is here! This was inspired by the Disney movie: Alice in wonderland. But this is my version. I won't be putting all the things that happened in the movie. Like I said I will do it my way. And the rest of the boys will come as the story goes on. Here is the cast.

Tyler-Alice

Delirious-Cheshire cat

(Got inspired to do delirious as the Cheshire cat from the art of Cholesinmagnation)

Cartoonz-Cheshire Cat
(Got inspired from the art of shut_da_fook_up and the Tumblr art that shut_da_fook_up found.)

Ohm-White rabbit

Mini-Blue caterpillar (just personality. Not the real thing.)

Bryce-King of Hearts (Get it? Cause he's a guy? No? Okay.)

Nogla & Terroriser- The Irish twins. (Meh)

Marcel-Mad hatter's helper

Lui- Another one of The Mad hatter's helpers

And more to come.

There will be ships in here to for Example,

Vancat

Delitoonz (Deal with it)

Brohm

Basicallyladd or Miniwrk? Idk

Dathi de Lui

And many more. Hope you'll enjoy this book! This Little Fox Is Out Of Here!!!!!