chapter 1

Monica's P.O.V

  Friday 14th April

It's been a week since i resigned from my job, it was just not working out at all and to make things worst i found out that my boyfriend had a baby mother.  Sunday afternoon when i was texting and wasn't getting a response i grew furious , but what happened next caught me by surprise.

Me: Baby i miss you..

Jake:

Me: Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! :)

Jake:

Unknown Number:  Why are you texting my boyfriend?

Me:

Me: Why did i just get a text about me texting somebody's boyfriend ? Are you hiding something from me?

Jake: It's Melissa i'm Jake's Girl friend...we live together and we have a 2 year old child

Me: WHFFF!!!!???

Jake: Why are you trying to mess up a happy family?!

Me: What happy family? I've known Jake  for  4 months now and he never mentioned anything to me about having a child all he said was he was having relationship problems and he was tired of trying to work things out and he's leaving his girl.

Me: You know what just keep him ok!! I'm DONE i don't even want to know what happened...This is just too much.

Later that night another text came in

Jake: Hey shorty

Me: Why are you talking to me? I don't want to mess up your happy family

Jake: what u mean bae?

Me: you don't know? kmt ask your girl

Five minutes after...

Jake: Babe let me explain... after we had the baby we were fight all the time and it was just frustrating so she moved out but we were still trying to work on the relationship for the sake of the baby. She moved back in with me last week and we been trying to work things out.

Me: Ohh you been trying to work things out huh? and where do i come in? Were you even considering how that would make me feel??

Jake: I was hoping you'd be cool with it...and we could be one big happy family

Me: Are you high?!  Is this some kind of joke smh I'm not even going to ask you to choose cause you already made your choice so Good bye!!!

Jake: Baby don't go...please I Love You

Me: Only way i'm staying is if you break up with her...

Jake: I Can't...

Me: why? Don't you love me?