Chapter 9: The News

3 weeks had passed everything was normal Michael's back again and we both went out on our first date and of course Logan kept vlogging as usual.

The day was going pretty well I only had to clean up one plate today, but while I was scrolling through Instagram Michael came up to me and told me he had some news for me. "Hey Lydia it's been fun spending time with you everything has been going great since I met you. You are the greatest girl a guy could ever ask for, but sadly my brother just died in an accident." "I'm so sorry to hear." I replied. Michael said back "That's the problem I have to leave and go to Chicago because no one is gonna take care of my mom." "Oh how long will you be gone?" I said sadly "F...f...forever, I...I can still visit some time though." He responded to me. "No! You can stay I can just hire someone to take care of her for you." "I wish I could I really do but I can't it's my mom and I have to take care of her no one else." After that conversation I felt heartbroken knowing that the person I liked who started liking me back is now leaving me.

Michael was packing his things up and getting ready to leave for the airport. "See ya Michael." Evan and Logan said as Michael waved back. He gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek before leaving out the door, and there he goes the man of my dreams suddenly fading away.