Chapter 13

"Are you going to tell me why you're here now?" I asked him as Nessa and the boys left. "Yes" He replied. "Go on then." I replied laying my head on his chest. "Y/n, I have depression..." He said making my heart skip beats.

-Yoongi's POV-

 "Y/n, I have depression..." I said holding Y/n near my chest. "Wh-why didn't you ever tell anyone, why didn't you tell me?" She said making my heart pound. "Because I didn't want to lose you, or worse, hurt you... Y/n you're my everything." I said holding her tiny soft hand. "But I wouldn't have gone anywhere Yoongi, because I-I love you." As she said that I could feel my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach. "I love you too Y/n" I said as I planted a passionate kiss on her forehead. 

I felt safe, comfortable in my pain when Y/n was in my arms. She was my only hope, other than Hobi, but you know what I mean. She started to shift in my arms. "Where are you going?" I asked her not wanting to let her go. "The nurses are here for you." She said blushing. "Oh they usually come at 3" I said looking at the time, I was shocked, it was 3:30! "Oh I must have fallen asleep, see you around Y/n" I said as she left. 

It was a hard sight to see. I wished that she could stay with me through the night, but I guess she couldn't. The nurses say that I'm to dangerous, what is that even supposed to mean? I'm not an animal, I can handle myself. I didn't fight back though I had no power, no energy. Next thing I know I'm sound asleep. 

-Your POV-

I left Yoongi, I did some researching on what made him feel better when he was down, but I didn't find anything. "I guess I'll make him some soup, he's not sick, but everyone loves soup!" I said putting mu phone on it's charger, heading to the kitchen. 

I started putting my ingredients in the pot, when Nessa called my name. "Y/NNNN!" She yelled busting through her room doors. "Yeah! I'm cooking for Yoongi in the kitchen!" I yelled back. She walked to the kitchen with her phone in her hand. "Look!" She said pointing to an article(fake) with Billboard Music saying "I just want someone who can care for me when I'm ill or feeling down. She would be the person who will always make your Suga happy!" 

I immediately got dressed after I finished cooking and packing the soup. I wore a denim jacket, white baggy t-shirt, addias pants and shoes, with an addias hat.

{Outfit} 

I ran out the door almost forgetting my keys

I ran out the door almost forgetting my keys. I have no idea why I was in such a hurry, I just wanted to see Yoongi. The engine roared as I blasted BTS, through out my whole car. I parked in the parking lot. "Hi I'm here to see Min Yoongi" I said smiling at the kind lady who called me the other day. "You remember don't you?" She said returning my smile. I nodded and she allowed me to go through.

"Knock Knock" I said knocking on the door. I could see Yoongi on the bed laughing signaling me to come in. "Silly girl" He said planting a nice cute kiss on my forehead. "I made you some soup. I know you're not sick, but who doesn't like soup" I said handing him my soup. "Ahh, tastes like how my Eomma Jin makes soup, but with more love." he said eating the soup like a cutie that he is.

Yoongi looked so tired. Did he sleep after I left? "Yoongi, you look so tired, did you rest at all last night?" I asked as I held his hand. "No I kept thinking of my beautiful girlfriend." He said making me blush. "I love how you blush, I love how you care, I love how you love me, I lov--" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. 

His eyes widened in surprise, but he kissed back. "I love everything about you" He said as his face turned as red as a tomato. "I love you, Yoongi you are my everything." I said wishing that he was all better. "How long will you be here for?" I asked him as my grip on his hand tightened. "I should be getting out tomorrow, but the nurses say to have someone that I trust to comfort me if this happens again, which I hope doesn't." He said as his gummy smile began to widen at me.

"You want m-me?" I said surprise at his choice of a trustworthy and comforting person. "Yes" He said as his smile widened more, making me smile. "Ah, I know another thing that I love about you now! Your smile" He said kissing my hand, making me blush once again. We were complimenting each other back and fourth until someone came into the room. 

A/N: I don't know haw many updates you guys would like me to update a day because I want  to have a plan for each day. Also I'm the treasurer of my Beta club so at times I may get back from school late. I also wanted to try putting a picture of the outfit in the chap so tell me how you like that. Anyways ILYYY! Thanks for reading. XXX

~Tanya