Shinomiya x Reader

(A/N: Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy with school! Anyway, I hope you enjoy!)

________________________________________________________________________________

(Your P.O.V.)

I've been friends with Shinomiya ever seen I could remember. We've been through tough times... and Halloween! Heh, he's such a scaredy cat.

"Shino!" I yelled, jumping onto his back, almost knocking him down.

"(Y/N), how are you?" He asked, looking into my (E/C) eyes.

"Good, you?" I asked, getting off his back.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking," he said.

"No prob! You gonna walk with me?" I said.

"Of course!" He responded.

"Yay!" I said, running ahead of him.

He ran after me, but I was faster. I always was.

(Shinomiya's P.O.V.)

I ran after (Y/N), watching her (H/L)(H/C) hair move in the wind.

When I finally caught up with her, I grabbed the edge of her jacket sleeve. She looked back at me, blushing.

"Um... (Y/N)..." I said, face red.

"Ya," she smiled at me.

She's so cute!

"Um... I-I..." I stuttered.

"You...?" She asked.

"I-I'm getting a new bike so we don't have to walk or run home anymore!" I blurted out.

"Well now that's great for you, Shino!!" She said with a smile.

She so cute!!!

(Your P.O.V.)

I smiled at Shino. He always wanted a new bike, so he can give me a ride to school and to home. I always told him I can walk. But he incised.

While we walked home, I noticed Shino kept blushing. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"I know this is a random question, but... are you... seeing anyone?" Shino asked.

"No, why? You have someone in mind?" I asked him. I knew he was crushing on me.

"N-NO!!!!! OF COURSE I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, his face apple, no, tomato red.

He was sweating all over.

(time skip)

"Bye, Shino!!" I said, waving to him as we entered our homes. We lived right next to each other.

"Hey, mama," I hear my mom in the kitchen", So you and your boyfriend walked home together, again?"

"WA-! HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND, MOM! AND OF COURSE WE WALKED HOME TOGETHER! HE LIVES NEXT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, blushing a bright pink.

"Okay what ever you say! Diner will be done in a little bit," Mom smiled.

I smiled back and walked to my room.

(time skip, to lazy to care)

After diner, I stayed up watching Yuri! In water! When I went to my room it was 11:46 p.m. When I opened my door I saw Shino sitting on my bed I his pj's.

"Shino, how'd you get in here?" I asked.

"Your window was unlocked," he said, pointing at my window. He climbed in through the window.

" I really need to start locking my window. Ok, what do you want?"

"I-I had a bad dream. Can I spend the night?"

"You want to spend the night?"

"I could sleep on the floor."

"No, no, it's ok, you can sleep in bed with me."

He smiled at me and climbed under the sheets. I turned out the lights and climbed in with him.

I felt something warm wrap around my waist.

"You don't mind, right?" Shino whispered into my left ear. I realized that Shino's arms were wrapped around me.

"I-I don't mind," I whispered backed.

He pulled me closer and held on tight.

(Shinomiya's P.O.V.)

(Y/N) slowly fell asleep in my arms. When I started falling asleep, still guilty for lying to her about the dream. I really could stop thinking about her so I came by.

I then fell asleep.

(time skip)

I opened my eyes to see cloth less (Y/N) only in her (F/C) bra and panties.

"(Y-Y/N)," I stuttered, blushing.She looked back at me.

"I thought you would be asleep a little longer," she said, blushing", So I decided to get dressed."

" I'll look away," I said, turning my head.

(Your P.O.V.)

After I got dressed, Shino snuck out off my room through the window.

(time skip)

It was 10:36a.m. and I was going to the park to sketch, when I noticed Shino was walking down his drive way with his bike.

"Morning, Shino!" I said, walking over to him.

"Hey! Let me guess... your going to the park to sketch?" Shino asked.

"Ya!"

"I can give you a ride. I'm going to the park as well."

"Um... ok."

I hoped on the front of his bike and we rode off to the park. The wind moving my hair.

(time skip)

We arrived at the park and I sat at one of the benches.

I started drawing Sebastian from Gray Butler(not Black Butler but Gray Butler).

At least an hour past. I finally finished. I noticed Shino standing over me and I looked up at him.

"(Y/N), I-I like you." he said, blushing.

"I know, and I like you too." I smiled.

I got up and kissed him. He kissed back. When I pulled away, I smiled and waved at him as I disappeared into the distance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Again, I'm sorry for not posting but I hope you enjoyed. I think It's the worst one but whatever. I only have one more to write and it's, in my opinion, the best. Mutsumi is my fave! BYE!!