Mutsumi x Reader

Sorry if this sucks, it's 8:37a.m. and on the weekend I'm really tiered till 11:42a.m. because I'm am the laziest person in my house. So I put some music on to wake me up, but enough with me, let's get to the fan fiction!! Enjoy!!

____________________________________________________________

(Your P.O.V.)

I sat up in bed and stretched my arms.

"*yawn* What time is it?" I asked, looking at my the time on my phone."NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm gonna be late!"

I put La Da Dee and got out of bed and got ready. I put my uniform on, brushed my teeth and hair then ran down stairs made breakfast. My parents were always going to work early because they always wanted to hang out with me.

(time skip)

I finally got to school, late of course. I notice there's a guy standing by the gate reading a book. Is he late and doesn't care or something. I walked past him and he grabbed onto my uniform sleeve, stopping me. I look back at him kinda' scared.

"Finally your here," he said, smiling.

"What do y-you mean?" I stuttered.

"The school told me to show you around the school," he responded.

"Oh, o-okay," I said.

(time skip brought to you by Hershey(Mmmmmmmm, Hershey))

"Well, that's the school," he said.

"Thanks... I'm sorry, what's you name?" I asked.

"Mutsumi, you are,"he said, holding his hand out as if waiting for me to shake it.

"(Y/N)' thanks and it's nice meeting you," I said, shaking his hand.

I wave goodbye as I walk into home room.

The teacher ignored me as I walked and took a seat behind a girl with purple hair. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Hi, I'm-"

"Kae, Kae Serinuma," I interrupted her.

"Huh? How do you know my name?" Kae asked.

"Kae, it's me, (Y/N). From middle school," I said smiling.She blinked at me, trying to remember me.

"Oh, yea!!!!!!" Kae said pointing at me.

We talked for the rest of the class.

(time skip, again...sorry)

I walked out the class room to see that Mutsumi was standing there across the hall.

"I waited for you," Mutsumi said walking up to me.

"Oh, why's that?" I asked.

"Because I was hoping we could spend Free period together," he said with the cutest smile.

Why me? Is it because I'm the new girl?  I thought to myself.

We walked closer and closer to our next class. We had history together so we headed towards there.

"Hey, Mutsumi?" I asked.

"Ya," he said looking down at me.

"Why did you want to spend free period with me?"

"Well, I was hoping we could be friends!"

He looks at me with the cutest smile!!

"W-wow..."

"Is something wrong?"

"HUH?! NO, NO, NO!!! EVERYTHING IS OK!!!!!!"

"Are you sure? Your kinda' screaming at me..."

"W-WHAT?!"

"Ya..."

"Oh, sorry..."

"It's okay!"

(time skip)

(Mutsumi's P.O.V.)

I walked (Y/N) to her class. She was acting a little weird. Every time I looked at her, her face was a bright red.

"Well, here we are! My class is next door so maybe I can walk you to you next class?" I asked.

She just nodded and walked in to her class. She's kinda' strange, but in a cute way.

"Hey, Mutsumi!" I hear someone behind me. I look back to see Shinomiya standing there.

"Hey, Shinomiya! How are you!" I ask him.

"Great actually!" He responds. ", Hey, who's the new girl?"

"(Y/N)! I think her name is just adorable, don't you?"

"Ya, I think I'll go say 'hi'! You don't mind do you?"

"Go ahead! I don't mind!"

"Alright! See you later, Mutsumi!!"

We waved each and he went into the classroom (Y/N) was in. I was kinda' jealous Shinomiya had this class with her, but I had the next class with her.

(Your P.O.V)

I sat down at a desk when a boy walked up to me. He had grayish brown hair and his greenish brown eyes sparkled.

"Hey!" He said.

"Um... hi," I said.

"I'm Shinomiya, you are?"

"(Y/N)"

" That's a nice name."

" Thanks! You have a nice name, too."

"I saw you hanging out with Mutsumi. You guys friends?"

" Well, I guess you can say that."

"Can I sit next to you?"

"Sure!"

Shinomiya sat next to me. He looked at me and smiled.

"Random question, are you and Mutsumi a thing?" Shinomiya asked.

"N-NO!! I MEAN... OF COURSE NOT! WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!!!!" I yell blushing.

"Oh, really?!" Shinomiya questioned.

"Shut up, mom!"

Shinomiya chucked.

(time skip brought to you by Kei's obsession over BL)

I walk into the cafeteria. It has been four months sense I came to this school. I feel something pull on my uniform sleeve. I look back and see Mutsumi.

"Oh, hi, Mutsu-" I was cut of by Mutsumi kissing me. I hear people gasp. When he pulled away, he said...

"I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Y-yeah, sure. I'd love to!" I respond.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm done!!! I had fun doing this! I do need to notify you that I won't post for a while. My next project will be a Tom x Reader (Eddsworld). I'll save yaoi for last.

I hope you enjoyed my cubs!!!!

XOXO,

     Redpandabear36