Zoey intro

Zoey's pov.

My alarm clock goes, so I get out of bed I put my high waisted shorts then my flower " chill out " shirt with my sparkly vans. I do my usual make and hair. Eyeliner and mascara and straight hair. I go down stairs to find a note from my parents. It reads, "went out,won't be back till late tomorrow," in other words I can go and do whatever I want without being questioned by my parents.

I walk out the house to my friends, I knock and her mom answers.
"Hello Mrs. Helen"
"Hello dear, I'm afraid Lilly is to sick to go anywhere or see anyone, but she wanted me to give you this."
"Oh okay we'll tell her I said thanks and that I hope she feels better"
She nods her head and closes the door I turn around and start walking and examining the envelope then I stop to open it and realize it's a ticket and backstage pass for Magcon and it's for tomorrow.

I freak out and call Lilly as I turn around and start walking to the beauty salon.
"Lilly what the Hell!?! I can't take your ticket and pass!!"
" Yes you can and you are because I'm to sick to go!"she said nasally
" Fine I'll go but only because you can't"I said excitedly
"Yay! But you have to take pictures of like everything I mean it!" she said happily
"Okay I will, I hope you feel better!"
"Thanks have fun but not to much fun! Bye Zoey!"
"Bye Lilly!"

Then I hung up the phone and started to run to the beauty salon cause it was already 3 o'clock and I had to go to bed early if I wanted to look good for Magcon! As I enter the building I walk up to the counter and tell the woman what I wanted,
"Hello, I need to get my hair cut and my nails done... today."
"Oh okay well that's gonna cost you some money if you wanna get in right now." she said holding out her hand
I of course being the nice person that I am gave her a 30$ tip.
She takes it and then types on her computer and tells me, " Alice will be with you in 5 minutes."
I go sit down and wait for exactly 5 minutes and Alice comes up to me and smiles.
"Hey Alice!"
"Hey Zoey! Are you ready?"
"Yup!"
She takes me to the sink to get my hair washed when a lady comes up to me and shows me all the different nail looks I can get and tells me to think about it and I need to have a decision by the time I'm in the sculpting chair.
(sculpting chair means the chair you get your hair cut in)
I get back to wear Alice cuts my hair when Susan (My nail stylist) comes up to me with a smile and ask what I want.
" I want the fake tips baby blue, and the nail bed clear so you can see the natural color of the nail bed, and make them long but not to long."
" Can do!"she says happily
While Alice cuts away at my hair, Susan does my nails and I just sit their happily because I love getting pampered especially when it's by your two older cousins that you don't see a lot!
" So, Zoey, why are you getting all dolled up?" she asked curiously
" Because, I just found out I'm going to Magcon!"
" No way! I can't believe your mom would pay money just so you can go see a bunch of boys!"
" Umm, that's because she didn't pay money my friend gave me her ticket and backstage pass for free!"
" Omg! You have a backstage pass too and your mom is still letting you go?!?"
"Their out of town until late tomorrow." I said shyly
" Oh." she said understanding as to why I'm getting to go
" You're all done!"they said at the same time
" Cool, thanks you guys!"
" You're welcome don't forget to pay at the desk!"
"Kk"
I pay the lady at the desk 80$ then leave.