Meeting the boys

"Come on Zoey!!!! The boys are probably looking for me!" Taylor yelled.
"I'm running as fast as I can! But it hurts to run!" I regretted saying that as soon as the words came out of my mouth but it just seemed natural to tell him anything.
Taylor stopped quickly
"Why does it hurt?" he asked concerned.
" Umm because I have cuts at the top of my inner thighs." I whispered in his ear.
"Oh. Well.... umm............here I'll carry you."
" You really don't have to..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence cause he had already picked me up in his arms, which by the way were toned with muscles! Wow this guy is great but I know not to fall fast.
" Comfortable ?? "he asked winking at me.
"Umm.. yeah" I said quietly.
"Oh come on don't be shy!

After about 5 more minutes of Taylor running around the hotel looking for "the boys" while holding me, I looked up to see 9 extremely cute boys in front of me smiling.
"Well what do we have here!" all 9 boys said at the same time which shocked me. Did they rehearse this? I thought to myself.
" Boys, this is Zoey! Zoey this is, Nash, Hayes, Shawn, Carter, Cameron, Matt, and Aaron!" He exclaimed happily while putting me down and pointing to each boy. I took a look at each boy, they were all super cute. I figured they must be Magcon Boys too like Taylor.
Nash looked 16 or 17 and had brown hair and bright Blue eyes.
"Wow!" I breathed out. I didn't mean to say it out loud it just slipped out of my mouth on accident.
" ha-he-ha ! Awe looks like someone is amazed by my good looks yet again!" Nash said making an ugly face to be goofy.
" Ha! You wish!" Taylor said kind of harshly to Nash.
" Woah there Cowboy, calm your tits! I was just kidding!" Nash said to Taylor.
"Sorry, Nash, I didn't mean to be rude." Taylor said sadly.
"It's okay, I would be defensive to if I found a girl who looks like yours!" Nash said nudging Taylor while the other boys muttered in agreement. Taylor had a smile on his face when Nash said that. Taylor looked over at me with his gorgeous smile, which of course made me blush. That just made all the boys erupt in laughter. Which made me feel small so I started to back away afraid of being bullied.
That's when Taylor put his arm around my waist. " It's okay," he whispered in my ear, "they're just messing with you. They're not trying to hurt you."
I nodded now understanding. These boys seemed nice, they all had cute, big smiles on their faces.
Hayes looked 13 or 14 he kinda looked like Nash.
Matt looked 15, 16, or 17, he looked like a chubby cheeked version of Justin Bieber.
Carter looked 17 or 18 and I could tell he was a hot Asian!
Cameron looked 19 or 20 he looked just like a white boy.
Aaron looked 15 or 16 he had brown fluffy hair, which I had an insane urge to touch, light brown eyes, and big pink lips.
Shawn also looked 15 or 16 he had brown eyes, brown hair, and the most perfect pink lips ever! I only said that to myself because I remember lily saying that about him. That's when I spoke up and said,
"Can I touch your hair?" I said that to Aaron. Taylor looked shocked and so did the other boys.
"Sure you can, little lady!" Aaron said silly.
I touch his hair it was as soft as a cloud!
" Taylor, will you take a picture of me touching Aaron's hair?" I said shyly.
" Sure, why though?"
" I'm here because my best friend, lily, was to sick to come herself so she told me to come for her so I'm taking pictures of almost everything."
" Oh, well isn't that sweet!" Aaron said as Taylor took the photo. These boys are great I thought to myself. I can't wait to see the crazy things these guys are gonna do.