Samantha: Barefoot on the Beach

It was the middle of summer, and Samantha needed to escape the heat. She decided to have a beach day, and went down to the coast. Most of the beach was empty, except for a 15-16 year old boy and a young woman. Samantha took out her towel, set up her umbrella, and laid down to tan.

Just as she was drifting off, she heard a faint sniffing noise near her feet. She quickly sat up and saw the young boy staring back at her. They locked eyes for a second, then he awkwardly shuffled off, eyes pointed down. "What a creep", she murmured, then resumed tanning, making sure she wouldn't fall asleep again. But the sun was so warm, and the sand so soft, that eventually she dozed off, snoring softly.

  The boy, named Jacob, noticed Samantha's soft breathing, and quietly crept over. He picked up her arm and dropped it, wincing at the hard impact. But she continued snoring, so he tickled her belly softly to double check. Samantha continued sleeping, oblivious to Jacob's touch. He sighed, then went over to her feet to have some fun.

   Jacob walked over to her feet, and sniffed the sole of her left foot. He checked that she was deeply asleep, then picked up her foot and put in in his lap, massaging it gently. Samantha didn't budge. He ran his finger along her sole, and she giggled in her sleep. He then picked up both her feet and put them in his lap, fingering her toes and massaging her heel. Then, he picked up her right foot, brushed some sand off it, then began sucking her toes. Samantha moaned in her sleep and rubbed her thighs together. Jacob ran his tongue over her long, slender soles, savoring the taste.

   Eventually, Samantha's feet were covered in saliva. Jacob rubbed it off with her towel, then walked away. 20 minutes later, Samantha woke up, packed up her stuff, and headed home, oblivious to the fact her feet had just been worshipped in her sleep.