MA CRUSH SPAM AGAIN

OKAY, SO IN ORCHESTRA, I DIDN'T EVEN TAKE 10 BREATHS AND HE CAME IN AND TALKED STRAIGHT TO MY FACE!! EEEEEKKKK!! I'M ALWAYS THE FIRST PERSON HE TALKS TO. LIKE ONE TIME, I WAS LEAVING LUNCH, I WAS MINDING MY OWN BEESWAX AND HE CAME UP AND TALKED TO ME. ONE OF HIS FRIENDS TRIED TO TALK TO HIM, AND HE COMPLETELY IGNORED HIM. HERE'S A LIL ROLEPLAY OF HIM AND I...

Me:*walks to orchestra and minds business*

Crush: Oh hey! It was funny because*talks about stuff I forgot*

Me:*almost goes insane* Cool!*laughs*

Crushes friend: Hey (crushes name) I was talking to yo-*gets cut off by crush*

Crush: Hold on!*gets a little inpatient* So uh, yeah and then *still talks to me and completely ignores friend*

Me:*kind of blushes* Uh-huh. *gets lost in his cute face*

Crush and I:*walk to orchestra together*

LIKE, OMFG!

AND TODAY, THAT CLASS CLOWN WAS JOKING AROUND WITH ME AND SAID,

Class clown: *has no face expressions and no tone in his voice* Hey uh, I wanna go see a movie with u...

Me: EEEEWWWW!!! GROOOOSSS!! BLECK!! NEVER!!!!!*almost dies and pukes*

Class clown: *still has no facial expressions or no tone in voice* I was just kidding...

Me: STILL EWWW!!!

THEN WHEN I TOLDMY CRUSH, HE GOES, "Ew! That's weird! *laughs*"
THEN I KINDA SAW HIM MAKE A FACE LIKE, "If he says that to her again!" IF HE SAID THAT TO ME, I WOULD HAVE A HEART ATTACK.

HE TALKS TO ME ALMOST 24/7 AND DOESN'T REALLY TALK TO HIS OTHER FRIENDS IN ORCHESTRA. We only have orchestra together. We don't have any other classes. SO, YEAH. IF I EVER FOUND OUT THAT HE LIKED ME, (which he doesn't. I think) I WOULD DIE AND PROBABLY NEVER WAKE UP.

OH AND ALSO, WE HAVE A SCHOOL DANCE IN DECEMBER, SO, IF HE ASKS ME, I WILL 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000% NOT HESITATE TO SAY "YES!"

If he fakes liking me, Imma start crying and 💩.

I think I've talked about him so much, it's become a book...😬😬😬

Should I make a book about my crushes? (Yes crushes with an s)

I'm pretty sure none of you will read it bcuz I'm talking about myself and being a jerk.

But should I?

So I don't waste chapters on this book. It's supposed to be about trolls ya know.😂 So uh,
Yeah... I JUST WANNA SEE HIM AGAIN.*covers mouth* Sorry, I'll shut up now...

So, see ya tomorrow.💖💖💖