Chapter two

Haley's P.O.V
Today is the day I show jack around the city. I'm so nervous that I can barley breathe. Ok haley just breathe. In and out, In and out. "Haley you ready for today" Maddie asked. I shook my head. "Yea but I'm really nervous" I said. She put her hands on my shoulders and told me to breathe. She knows how I get when I'm nervous I start to have panic attacks. "Your gonna be fine haley." She tells me. I get a text from jack saying he has no way of getting to the mall because his friend took the car. I told him I would pick him up and he sent me the address. "Change of plans I got to go pick him up" I said. "Ok have fun haley" she said. I left and got into my Jeep. When I got there I went and knocked on the door. "Hey you ready" I asked. "Yea let me just get my wallet" he said. After he got his wallet we got in my car. "So it's been bugging me all night but why did you ask me to show you around" I asked. "Well you looked like a nice person and when you came up to me to compliment on my hair I thought why not and ask her to show me around" he said. I just nodded my head. All of a sudden my favorite song came on chop suey by System of a Down. I started drumming my fingers on my wheel. "You like this song" he asked me. "Yea it's got a nice beat to it" I said. "That's awesome I like this song too. I used to play this on my drums" he said. "Nice I've always wanted to learn how to play drums" I said. "Maybe I can teach you" He said. I showed him what the good restaurants are and the bad ones. Stores he could go to and like target, walmart, and of course game stop. "So do you want to go somewhere" I asked. "How about the park" he said. "Oh there's this cool nature trail we could take" I said. I pulled up to the park and got out. "This way" I said. we started walking and came up to the lake. "Want to rest here" I asked and he shook his head. "Let's get to know each other" he said."ok well obviously my name is Haley, I love playing video games and I hate dresses. I have played the trombone for 8 years now and I want to learn more instruments." I said. "Well my name is Sean but I go by jack. I love video games. I was once in a band and I play the drums. Obviously I'm a YouTuber and I love making videos for people" he said. We continued to get to know each other. "Hey you want to come and meet my friend" he asks "sure can I bring Maddie" I asked he nodded his head. We went and picked up Maddie and headed to jacks house. Jack unlocked the door and said"immmm hoooommmmeee" I laughed. "Yo jack my dude what is up" wait a second I know that voice. I looked at Maddie and she was starting to freak out. "I see you brought some guest" he said." Hi I'm mark and your name?" Mark said. "I'm Haley and this is Madison" I said. "Pleasure to meet you" He said. "Hey guys I was about to do a video and do never have I ever you want in it" he asked. "Us are you sure? We don't want to intrude" Maddie said. "Oh you're not the more the merrier" he said. We went into his recording area and sat down. He started the video introduced himself and us. "Now lets get on to never have I ever" he said. "Ok I'll start never have I ever went to Canada" Mark said. No one put down a finger. "Never have I ever played an instrument that required me to use air." Jack said. Me and mark put down a finger. "Never have I ever dyed my hair" Maddie said. Me mark and jack put down a finger. "Never have I ever been in a relationship" I said. "Oh come on that can't be true" jack said. "No it's true never been in a relationship" I said. Jack, Maddie, and mark put down a finger. We continued playing until jack ended up winning. Mark ended the video and smiled. "Well that was fun" I said. "Well I guess we should get going come on haley" Maddie said. "Bye jack bye mark" we said and headed home.
                              Jacks POV
"Mark while we were doing the video I felt something" I said. "You felt it to do you think it's coming back" he said. "I hope not I just met Haley and I don't want to hurt her" I said. I felt it again and started to shake and twitch. "Oh no it's coming back."I said. I just hope this time no one gets hurt.