Ch.6

Laurens POV

I got so drunk last night my head hurt even when I was sleeping.

Then my head started to get a little more bad that I woke up.

When I started waking up I felt a body under me so I looked up and I saw a beautiful girl who was still asleep so I got up and fixed my hair.

When I was about to leave I looked back at the beautiful girl asleep and I felt bad so I took her in my arms and walked her out. When I was about to take her out of the club I saw Mani and another girl by her asleep.

I decided to take the small beautiful girl to the couch where Mani and another girl was and laid her down.

Normani's POV

I felt somebody move on the couch I was laying on so I opened my eyes a little and felt a arm around me so I opened my eyes even more and saw Lauren putting down a girl.

Then I checked who the arm belonged to so I slowly turned around and I saw a beautiful girl sleeping she had puckered lips and all I wanted to do was kiss her for some reason.

"Mani?" Lauren quietly trying not to wake up the girls sleeping.

"Yea" Mani also said quietly

"Who's that?" Lauren said

"Idk.....who's that" Mani said

"Idk either" Lauren said kind of nervous

"Why is she in ur arms" Mani said smirking

"Shut up its not what u think.........well sorrt oof" Lauren said studdering.

"anyway um who's that behind u" Lauren tried to sound seriously but failed.

"I don't know all I remember is that i was dancing on a table and we start in making out thats all I remember" Mani said looking down trying to hide a smile.

"Oooooo maniiii" Lauren said giggling

"oh u think its funny OK then tell me what u two were doing" Mani said confidently

"We umm also were making out but it was her fault she was telling me to go by her"Lauren said

"ooooo see were the same were lucky" Mani said

The 2 girls were giggling after Lauren put down Camila .

lauren and Mani went to there house and layed the 2 sleeping girls in there own room. Lauren and Mani changed into comfortable clothes.

Camila woke up and she scanned the room the walls were blue and black. There was posters of Lana Del ray and 1D. she had a bunch of cd's in one corner and there was hoodies pinned to the wall which where the pics on the walls. In another corner there was beanie's.

She finally got up and her head starred pounding
"Damn my head" Camila said in pain

Then Camila randomly started remembering the night in the club.

"Wow this is probably her room.......wait where's Dinah I need to go"

Camila walked out of the room looked around there was another door open so she peeked inside and there was Dinah sleeping.

Camila walked towards Dinah and soon her 'what the...'she thought "Dinah, Dinah wake up we have to go"

"Walz I'm sleeping"

"Were in a different house this isn't r house"

Dinah finally opened her eyes and looked at Camila

"Ur lips r red and u have hickeys on ur neck" Dinah said laughing

Camila didnt even realise she had hickeys. Camila ran to the mirror and checked her neck.

"O my gosh this is bad this is really bad" Camila said

"Why" Dinah said giggling

"My mom and dad r going to kill me if they find out it was a one night stand"Camila said confused

"We should go see r ladies" Dinah said with a smirk

"There not r ladies Dinah "
Camila said

"Well who cares let's go"
Dinah said while grabbing camilas hand and pulling her. Camila obviously can't get out of Dinah's strong grip so she just followed very nervously.

The 2 girls walked slowly downstairs and when they reached the bottom Dinah let go of camilas hand and searched the room and she finally spotted 2 girls sitting on the couch staring at the TV and there backs were towards us.

Dinah finally got brave enough and walked over to the darker girl and leaned down and tapped her on the shoulder while smiling.

mani was surprised but still smiled at Dinah and made room for her to sit. Camila was still at the foot of the stairs just staring at the other girl interested in the TV.

Camila slowly started to walk toward Lauren but she was freaking out.

___________________