Ch.5

Authors POV

After 30 mins Camila and Dinah left to go to the same club as Lauren and normani. (but they didnt know that).

When they got there they waited about 10 mins which gave Normani and Lauren enough time to get drunk.

Once Camila and Dinah entered Dinah headed right to the bar and Camila had to follow cuz Dinah grabbed her hand and pulled.

Then Dinah ordered 4 rum shots and whatever Camila wanted and camila got A beer while Dinah rolled her eyes.

Then Camila wanted to go to the dance floor so Dinah followed after they drinker there drinks.

Camilas POV
Once we went to the floor I got like 5% drunk but that wasn't bad.

I danced for 10 mins until Dinah got lost in the crowd. And 2 guys came up to me trying to dance with me.

Dinah came and she new I didnt like it so she told them to back off or she'll punch them in the stomach so hard that they'll throw up blood so they backed off and we laughed.

Then a girl came about 2 feet from me and was checking me out biting her lip.

I told her "come here" and she did she stared at me for a while until she started dancing with me making me put my arms on her neck.

And her hands on my waist it was so amazing her eyes were so green no blue no green blue idk I think there mixed but with a touch of shininess and her lips were beautiful and I loved her hair.

Then we headed to the bar and I forgot the rest but except one thing OK so we were apperantly in the bathroom for some reason and she just addimaticly crashed her lips to mine an I felt if there was fireworks in my stomach for some reason.

Dinah's POV

When I get drunk I don't forget anything that happens except for something's but I usually remember.

But I got so drunk that I forgot most of the night except for a part that was stunning.

When I was dancing everybody started to go to the back of me to look at somebody.

I turned around and there was a beautiful girl dancing on a table so I made my way over to her and she saw me so she got off the table and through me on the couch and started dancing on me.

The people just left to get another drink some boys were looking but I didnt care sort of.

Then I forgot the rest of the night.

Camilas POV

When I woke up I was still in the club bathroom and I tried to get up but there was a girl on me she was beautiful.

Then she started waking up and I didnt know what to do so I pretended to stay asleep.

_____________
Haha cliffhanger