18

Tianna is hilarious 💀💀💀

How are y'alls lives going?

Omniscient

"Could you take me to my doctors appointment? Behnum is upset with me, and I don't want to ask" Femi mumbled into the phone. "You don't have to go in cause we're not together"

"Want me to get Ms. Martin too, so this can be the one stop pregnancy shop?"

"Please" She mumbled, begging. "Could you meet me down the street from the house?"

"Yeah, chill" He got off of his bed, and put a firetruck red hoodie, and slipped into some slides.

"Bye" She mumbled softly, and hung up.

Fourty two minutes later, Bryson rolled up on Femi sitting at a bus stop, looking exhausted.

She opened the door, and climbed into the passenger's seat before reclining it.

"I thought you weren't coming" She rubbed at her eyes as if she were crying.

"You was gone miss me if I ain't come? My car needed oil, baby"

The entire ride, Femi remained completely silent.

Bryson decided not to bother her, and after they got to the clinic, Femi started to rummage through her wallet.

"You need something?" He asked.

"Welfare stuff" She closed the wallet, and climbed out the car before readjusting the seat back. "Thank you for the ride"

"When your appointment over?"

"I dunno what they're doing today" She closed the door.

Bryson took his key out the ignition, and got out himself. "I think they put this park across the street so people can reflect after they get news from the clinic"

Femi suddenly turned away, and walked towards the park benches.

Bryson heard her break down in tears, and she put her head down on the table.

He took a seat, and made her sit up before pulling her and her baby across his lap.

"What in yo life going so wrong?" He wiped her face, and she sniffed.

Bryson made her turn her head before kissing her, and allowing their tongues to brush against eachother.

"I don't ever feel like i'm doing the right thing, and Behnum hates me so much. What am I supposed to do after this? I don't want to 'level up' and start selling myself to men. Sometimes I just want to d-

"Is Behnum that bad?"

Femi nodded her head and started crying all over again. "I don't want to talk bad about your sister"

-

"Fem, I'a see you tonight. Even though you wouldn't let me see your baby. It ain't even my kid, so it won't important, but a nigga was just curious" He spoke into the phone.

"Okay, i'll see you later"

"You'a let me suck yo swollen titty?" Bryson lowered his voice in Nasira's kitchen. "And play wit'cho swollen pussy?"

She hung up in his face, and got up to leave her room.

Behnum was yelling at a girl younger than Femi, but stopped and turned to all the other girls. "Y'all think y'all can just get pregnant, and lay around the fuckin' house? Like y'all fuckin' think that i'mma be like 'aw man, guess we'll have to wait until after she has the baby'. You can get the fuck up outta here, or do what you gotta do to stay. Y'all not about to play me for a dummy, thinking you slick"

Femi got to keep her baby.

Bryson walked through the door. "Hey, Behnum" He hugged his older sister, and kissed her on the cheek.

She kissed him back, and her whole mood changed. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

"No. Nasira want to fight a fuckin' nigga, and I wanted to punch the lo mein outta her, but I didn't"

"That's racist"

"No, one minute she was eating lo mein. Then she was yellin'." He wiped his forehead. "I can snatch Femi?"

Every single person in the room turned to look at Femi.

"For what?" Behnum scowled at her brother. "She is pregnant, and you are not getting involved with her again"

"Ouuu attitude. I think we need to have a sit down conversation in your office" Bryson walked towards her office, and Behnum turned to Femi. "Let me find out"

"I didn't. I didn't do it" Femi mumbled, and went back to her room.

Behnum went into her office. "You don't need to get involved with nobody that's pregnant. Its non-negotiable"

"I'm not tryna snatch her up, and be her babies new daddy. She throwing her baby up for adoption anyways and we just be chillin'. The other day she told me that she wanted to die, so naturally imma be a ray of sunshine in her life"

"You're anything but sunshine. I hope you started using condoms because i've obviously protected you as much as I can" Behnum said.

"Word on the street is that you mean"

"I have expectations and rules set to prevent situations from happening, and people do what they want, and expect me to be lenient like i'm their mother. I am a boss. This is a business, and I'm a businesswomen. I don't bullshit my workers, and they bullshit me. It's always an 'accident'. The only baby I'm supposed to worry about is you. And you should know better because you've experienced abortion before"

"How this turn to you getting on my case? That baby happened so long ago, and both her parents and you and me agreed on it"

-