Chapter 29

Instead of dreaming like I normally do I was searching through other people's dreams. Weird I know. I was looking for the boys dreams. "This is going to kill my energy,"I thought as I ran down corridors trying to find the dreams. I found Soren's dream. "Finally!"I exclaimed. I walked into his dream. He was dreaming of me and Autumn's conversation from yesterday. I glared at him. He still hadn't noticed I was there. I grabbed his arm and he yelped. I teleported us to a white dream(like a white room). "It's not nice to eavesdrop on people's conversations,"I scolded him.

He stared me,"How'd you get here?!"

"Not the time. I'm just here to explain something. There are three cyclopses," I felt him start to wake up. "Listen don't wake the others up. And put the information all together. I'll give you each a piece." He slipped out of the dream. I sighed and teleported back to search for more dreams.

I found Leo and Percy next. They were in the same dream. "Sweet,"I murmured. I walked in on their dream. They were dreaming about.... well nothing really. They were in a black room staring at each other. I coughed,"Excuse meh. Am I interrupting anything?"

"Flower!"the two exclaimed.

"Hey!"they started to speak,"Nope me first. Ok their names are Ma Gasket, Sump, and Torque. Put the information I give you with the others." I felt them start to wake up. "Don't wake the others up!"I called and they disappeared. My knees buckled. I pushed myself back up on the wall. "Nope not yet,"I told myself. I teleported to find Jason and Alex.

I ran into another dream thinking it was Alex's but no it was Connor. He was dreaming of going on a date to the movies with Sadie. I scrunched my nose and ran out. But then I ran into Sadie's dream. She was dreaming of Connor. I pretended to gag and ran out. "Aphrodite..."I grumbled to myself.

Finally I found Alex and Jason's dream. They were having the same one luckily for me. I smiled and walked in. They were dreaming of going on a double date with me and Piper. I laughed and walked up to them. Their eyes widened as I grabbed their wrists and teleported them to another white dream room. "So you missed me that much?"I smirked. Alex ran full speed at me and hugged me. He spun me around. I laughed. "I take that as a yes." I realized now they would wake up soon. "I'm going to make this quick. I'm not sure exactly where but we're in a old abandoned storage place. Tell the others." I pinched Jason and he woke up. I looked at Alex. "What? I thought we need some alone time."

"Flower I'm so sorry-"Alex started.

"Listen it's not your fault. We're going to be fine. I've prepared the others. We're just waiting on you. Just make sure you bring an extra sword,"I said and looked at him. I gently smiled and kissed his cheek,"See you soon.."

"Flower wai-" I pinched him and he woke up. I fell down exhausted. The world went black.

-------
(Cyclopses but Flower is asleep)

It was already afternoon and Flower still wasn't awake. "How long is she gonna sleep?!"Finn exclaimed.

"I know!"Marina replied.

Autumn shakes Flower,"Wake up! Wake up!"

She still doesn't wake up. "Ok this is so weird! Like she WON'T wake up!"Jojo said.

"I'm sure she's fine,"Piper said. "She's probably just really tired from trying to save us."

"Uh huh I'm sure that's it,"Calypso said still not sure. They all sighed and went back to staring at each other and the bars surrounding them.

-------
(Argo)

Alex was the first to speak up,"Ok did anyone else see Flower in their dream?"

They all nodded."Yup. She told me that there were three cyclopses,"Soren replied.

"She told me and Leo that their names were Ma Gasket, Sump, and Torque,"Percy added.

"And she told me and Jason that they were in some abandoned storage place,"Alex finished.

"Oh yeah... I saw them in a dream. They're in cages dangling from the ceiling. It's all concrete too,"Soren told them.

"Well me and Leo battled them before," Jason said.

"So has Piper,"Leo added. "Those three tried to eat us. Just like they are now,"he grumbled.

"We defeated them by blowing them up with an engine,"Jason chuckled.

Leo smiled big,"Yup I made it myself." They all laughed.

"Well then you need to make another one of those. Or a bomb,"Alex said looking at Leo.

He shrugged,"I can try but I don't know if I have everything. I mean I have a lot,"he said and pointed to his tool belt,"But I'm not sure it will be enough."

Jason thought back to when Flower first arrived,"Maybe when we get there you and Jojo can finish building it. I'm sure he will have the rest of the pieces."

Leo nodded,"Maybe... ok let's go with that!"

They all nodded and headed back outside. They were coming up on Italy.

-----
(Cyclopses)

It was getting dark. Flower was still asleep and they began to worry. "What if she doesn't wake up?"Kody asked nervously.

"Don't worry Kody.. she will,"Marina said hopeful.

"I hope you're right.."Finn muttered.

"Well we might as well go to sleep. So whenever the boys arrive we can be ready,"Autumn whispered. They all nodded and fell asleep.

------
(Argo)

It was nighttime and they once again met in the dining hall to discuss their plan.

"Ok. So first when we arrive in Rome we search for any old storage buildings. Ask around even,"Alex said. "Two, after we locate them we sneak in. After we get in Soren, Percy, and Jason will distract them. While I go fly them down from the cages and Leo and Jojo build whatever they're building,"he continued while pointing. "Three, once we have everyone out of cages we keep the cyclopses away from Leo and Jojo. The rest of us fight the cyclopses,"he concluded. "Sound good?"

The boys all nodded. "Alright. Get some rest we will arrive at Rome in the morning,"Leo announced. They all trudged to bed and fell asleep.