Chapter 6

(Jenna's POV)

I was laid in bed staring at the ceiling. It was Wednesday morning at 4:35am and I was dreading walking into school.

Tristan being the awesome person he is demanded that he walked me into school.

I wasn't dreading walking into school with him, I wasn't dreading the looks, I was dreading the feelings runnings through me. My emotions are totally messed up, when I think about walking into school with him a small smile creeps onto my face but then I think about how much I would love to punch him in the face. After all there's a thin line between love and hate, but I'm almost positive it's hate. I can't deny that he isn't attractive because he's probably the most attractive guy I've seen, but I just can't see why he would want to hang around with me.

I glanced at the clock, seeing it was now 7:00am. Wow, time flys when you think about a hot and sexy dickhead.

Quickly,I got up and went to the shower, turned it on and got in. Within 10 minutes I was out and had a towel wrapped out my hair and another around my body. Drying my hair, I walked into my closet and picked out some dark blue washed out and ripped jeans, a white vest pairing it with a red and black plaid shirt putting it over the top then adding a denim vest jacket. It was quite hot today so I put my hair in a high pony tail, letting all the layers show. I'm quite positive I looked like a pineapple, but comfort comes before beauty. Quickly applying mascara and eyeliner, I left my room and, me being the childish person I am, slid down the wooden banister.

I slipped my black army boots on and grabbed my bag speeding out the door only to tumble into something and then land on it.

I looked, only to find out it was Tristan, "Oh shit! I'm sorry." I jumped of him, "Are you okay?"

He got up and dusted himself off, "You know, I was enjoying that position." He said with a smirk.

I gave him a dead panned look and muttered "Why do I bother asking?" Rolling my eyes I turned and walked away from him.

"Hey wait up!" He called after me. I slowed down a bit so he could walk next to me. "Where's your sister?"

I sighed, "If you want the slut then go get her, no point in befriending me so you can get to her."

"No, I don't want her, trust me." He groaned. Finally, I have found another hater. Most people love her.

"Trust you? Trust needs to be earned Mr. Evans. And also I don't believe you."

"No seriously I don't want her, I want her sister." I looked up at him to see if he was lying. But he looked truly serious.

I burst out laughing, so hard that tears came to my eyes and I had to lean on him for support but trying to ignore the tingles which happened every time we touched.

"What's so funny?" He looked confused, bless him.

"Oh nothing," I said while wiping my eyes, "Well actually the fact that you don't want the blonde perfect model sister but you actually want the lonely awkward sister, that makes me laugh. Seriously you must be messed up, dude!" I finished with a chuckle.

"In all honesty your more perfect than Clara." He answered sincerely.

I just gave him a slight smile and shook my head, looking forward. I was half tempted to just stare at the floor and sprint away from him. He was a fountain of complete and utter bullshit.

We remained quiet from then on, until we reached the school gates. Without hesitation me and Tristan walked through the gates. Me, well I was trying (emphasis on trying) to ignore all the stares, glares and wolf whistles while Tristan over here seemed to be revelling in it, as though he enjoyed being the centre of attention at all times... typical.

I scurried away to my locker without saying goodbye to Tristan, knowing I'd probably see him later. Unfortunately.

Sighhhhhhh this was going to be one hell of a long day.