gender swapped.

walking into the classroom i saw lida and urraca talking and looking my way as i waved back at them.
i walked over t the table an were looking at old photos of me,
'How did they get those?!' i thought as i felt a littl embarrassed.
"o-oh! how did you get those?!" i said my voice shakey.
"oh! deku,the school was giving old photos back to the students from when we were younger and i wanted to gives yours to you, but accidentaly opend your packet instead of mine.." urraca said to me as lida nodded.
i sit down with themas kirishima came over to the table then tododoki,
i blush a little as tododoki sat next to me looking at my old photos of me,
"haha, you were so aorable midoria!" kirishima said pointing at an old picture of me in a class photo, i was in the front row sense i was shorter than others.
then came a picture of me and my mom with me asleep on the couch with a cookie on the table.
tododoki just smiled and let out a small laugh, adorable.
the lst one was of me in the hospital bed looking out the window, they all stoped laughing for a bit and stared at it,now about half the class was looking at it.
"deku, what happend.." tododoki spoke up.
"i uh, i had coughed up blood..and almost died of blood loss..two years ago." i said looking at the photo.
"i went in for a week because they found out i had coughed blood again."
the room was silent for a bit "H-Hey, im alright though,dont worry about me.."i said giving a soft smile trying to break the silence.
the teacher came in and had us do a quirk test to see how well we have improurved,
it happend all so fast, the last test came and i had did it correctly and got a good score but something else just had to happen,
i coughed blood.
not a lot though,
people crowded arround and rushed to get me to the recovery girl.

i had fell asleep.

a few hours had past,
"huh, your lucky you got here fast midoria..otherwhise you would have died" he said.
i looked arround to see the office and urraca and lida and tododoki sitting in the chairs provided,
"Deku! your awake!" urraca said as her lida and tododoki came over.
"midoria, you should be able to walk a little bit just be carefull and have someone walk with you." the recovery girl said.
i got up, stumbled a little but got the hang of it, i tripped over the hospital bed sheets that were on the ground and landed on tododoki,
he put his arm arround my neck though and helped me walk a little bit untill i eventually got used to walking arround and was abke to walk on my own,
"alright, lets head to lunch" lida said as i grabbed my stuff and we all headed out to the lunch room.

there was someone looking at me,
she came up to our table to.
"hey! you all are class A students right?" she said smiling.
"h-huh? yeah, why do you ask.." urraca said looking at her,
"well is midoria here" she said with a blush which urraca and tododoki saw and kind of looked pissed but kept a straight face.
"u-uhm, im midoria.." i say a bit awkward.

she then gave me a smile and looked me straight in the eyes "now look kid, i got suspended for half of the year far and its my first day back, and you ee im bored." she said with a whole new look.
"and ive seemed to take an intrest in you..." and as she said that she looked me straight in the eyes again but this time there was smoke surrounding us and i fell asleep.

lunch as over and i had woken up, people were surrounding me though.
i got up and my chest area was tight in my cloths and my hair seemed to be longer.
urraca then showed me a picture of what i looked like.
"holly-..Wh-what happend?!"i said, even my voice changed.
"hahah! this oughta be good!"the girl said.
"my names shin  kiun, just call me kiun..and your now a girl midoria." kiun said as the bell rang and they all left except tododoki lida and urraca,
they all looked surprised until urraca said something, "m-midoria...your, so cute.."i blush a bit and she came ovet to me and helped me up,
" we should get you a new uniform though.."i looked at her in confusion.
"what, why?" i said,
"uhm..." she pointed at my chest and then took my hand to go and get me a girls uniform.
how embarassing.

i got the uniform on and im now walking into the class forgetting what i look like.
everyone turns and stares.
"uh- hi?" i say.
"MI-MIDORIA?!" everyone shouts.
"E-EH!?" i yell while being surrounded.
"i always thought you looked girl like but now you are a girl!" kirishima says.
some of the guys were blushing and some of the girls just looked at me and asked me questions.

the day was weird.
i dont even know how to explain this to my mom, but all i know is that..

tododokie had a blush when he saw me.

im sorry for making you cringe, this whole thing will be in midorias point of veiw,
later!